Gearing up again

Discussion in 'Exante - Total Solution 100%' started by txgardenia, 8 August 2011 Social URL.

1. txgardenia

txgardenia Full Member

After getting really ill last week doing TS, I have been doing WS this week and I feel much better. I am still losing weight but it's slower than I would like (obviously because it's WS!). I have not quite dropped a size but my jeans are looser.

I want to do TS again but I am dreading feeling so ill. I am just going to go for it and see if I stick it out long enough, maybe the symptoms will lessen as the days go on. I really want to lose 65lbs by Christmas.

I got some Marigold boullion but the only kind i could find came in powder form. Is this what you all use or is there also a liquid kind? :jelous:
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. determinator

determinator Banned

hi , if you have been following WS it should be an easier transition onto TS as you should be in or very close to ketosis . The main things that make you feel ill in the first week are carb and sugar withdrawl , nausea is normally caused by your body getting used to the concentrated vitamins and minerals in the shakes , and also getting used to such a drop in calories . On WS you should have prepared your body well and you may not feel many side effects . Try not to worry about it as you are more likely to feel ill if you are expecting it if you see what I mean !!
    the boullion is only in powder form as far as I know :)

Good luck with the transition to TS , let us know how it goes xx
  4. Katt

Katt Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I felt ill on my first try of ts on only 3 packs so two days later I tried again and had 4 - it really helped and although I had a bad head for a few days, I didn't feel too hungry and got through the week easily enough - I do still have leg cramp :(

Now day 8 and as from day 7 I can't face the 4th pack - so I am going with 3 and seeing how I go ;) this could be an option for you too if you still feel ill on the 3 packs - kind of ease yourself into it?

Good luck! I want to lose about the same weight in around the same time lol
  5. txgardenia

txgardenia Full Member

thank you katt and determinator! glad to know i bought the correct boullion. i will definitely have an extra pack if i feel like I need it. I think some of the problem was definitely the sudden drop in calories. I have trouble eating a whole pack at once so I was splitting them in half. But I would get to the end of the day and find I had only had the equivalent of 1 1/2 packs over the course of 3 meals. So I guess maybe I need to just force some more down even if I don't feel like it... hold my nose and drink a whole shake!!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.