GEEGEE83 Diary

I'd love to continue right up until our family holiday in the 'summer' I use that word loosely as u know what our weather can be like! That's another 23 weeks I think. Trying not to get carried away with how my i cld lose by then.

Ooooh I know what you mean, I was thinking yesterday about how much I could lose, but don't want to think too much.. just plod on through each day :p

Summer holiday lol, we went Cornwall for a week in July, took 9hrs to drive there and it was mostly cold all week! Darn it! Hence going abroad this year.. was lovely down there though, love the beaches.

We are off to North Wales this year in a cottage by the beach. Weve been abroad past few years but fancied a change. Where are you away to ? Oh just think how fab u'll feel in the hot sun.

Not booked anything yet, but Canaries maybe? I'm just don't know where to go really lol.. all I care about is not being a size 20/22!!! I'd go Cornwall again, but the boyfriend wants to go abroad, I think Cornwall is sooooo much nicer!

Also, we go snowboarding in the winter, so don't want to splash out too much on the holidays.. (got all those size 12 clothes to buy) ;)

Going well today! Horrid taste in my mouth again, just had to brush teeth and mouthwash as it was horrible.. ergh!

Got to go hospital later for a scan, on the boyfriend not me, so I'm trying to think how to do it.. might take a bar with me and have my dinner early at 5ish.. Bars are ideal for when you are out!

I love wales, went there years ago and it was lovely, just drove all over and stayed at Travelodges, but saw nearly everywhere lol.

Been to Lanzarote 3 times :) Love it & the honey rum u can buy lol
Won't it be great to be size 12. In fact I'm not bothered what the size label says cause they vary shop to shop but just to feel good & comfortable especially when abroad will be great.
Hope ur BF is ok. The bars r great to take out when away.

Just a scan to see if his kidney stone is still there, he's not had any pain with it, so hopefully it's gone!

I looked at Lanzarote actually, seems very nice.. I just want, sun, real food lol, and the beach.. everything will revolve around what fantastic outfit I will wear each day :eek::D

When I was 12st 4lbs before, I was a size 14/16, but I like my clothes a little baggy, so I was probably a 14. Anything under a 16 would be marvelous, just to shop in normal shops again will be great.

Feel quite tired today, might just be one of those days.

We went to Playa Blanca. I'd luv to take kids to Disneyland but money & my excess baggage have always meant it a no go. Glad we've got something booked for this year tho. Something to look fwd to.

Yeh, it certainly helps to keep you motivated!

My motivation is my 30th birthday and graduation - eeep! big year, and time for a change :)

hi geegee sounds like its going fab so far- you seem to be 'in the zone'. i was the same last time i was mid 12's i was a 14, think might have to lose a bit more to squeeze into a 14 now cause of the baby belly lol

well done on loss so far :) x

Hey Hunca! Sorry I've not been on here much, been dragged away by work.. still going strong !

Weigh in today was 4lbs! yay, very happy with that!

Got all my new packs and considering I hate banana milkshake, I tried this one and WOW, was so nice. I think I needed a 'fruity' taste rather than just choc and caramel etc..

I was drinking loads of water before, but now seem to be struggling a little, so going to get more in today.

Also, hardly any exercise as it's been icy, but we went for a 40min walk last night which was interesting slipping about, but felt good to get out!

Just gonna scoot to your diary to catch up :)

Well done GeeGee that's fab. I feel the same about water some days better than others. I love the banana one. I make it up with nearly 500mls of water as I found with less there was a slight after taste. Keep up this amazing work xxxx

I make mine with 500ml too, including the ice! yummy!

BF kidney scan went quick, just waiting for the result, but it's not bad, just routine to make sure it doesn't get any worse.

Feeling a bit MEH about the evening meal packs, so I might switch to chicken for a night or two..

Well day 15 done.. still going strong..!

Been thinking about mixing Atkins with S&S, thinking they were both low carb, but Atkins is actually a lot lower carb, so based on a few helpful replies on the Atkins board it seems it won't be possible. I think I miss food a bit, cheese and stuff, but don't want to slow the weight loss down, so I'll stick with what is working.

I'm very lucky as I don't really have any social pressures to eat out or anything, I think I'd find it harder if I did. Bars are good for when you are out, and I'll be having the bar for lunches when I'm back at Uni, so it'll change a bit and I'm a little nervous, but I know I can do it!

Hopefully in next 2-3 weeks I will be in the 16 stone area, that would be great! Been a while since I was there.

Day 16 - woop!

Going to have a bottle of water before breakfast (750ml), I always try and drink one of them before my meals, seems to make me feel full.

Snow is melting, so hopefully means I can go out and walk more, although meant to have more on Friday, so who knows. Bring on the spring I say !

Not sure if I want to eat any veg at tea time anymore, does anyone know if you have to have it? I think it's optional..

Enjoy ur walk. Nothing like a bit of fresh air. I don't always have veg but no idea if long term that will make a difference.

I'm sure it's just optional, but just don't want big meals anymore, it's so wierd lol.

Not keen on evening meal packs now, just want shakes/bars/oatmeal :D It'll prob change again by next week!

I know what u mean about a meal. I'm loving the soups right now but that'll change no doubt so I'm careful not to order a months supply of soups lol

lol yeah, that's the only problem with the bulk orders.. I ordered 2 x Banana milkshake to 'test', and I love them! But only 1 left, so I'm saving it lol

Hi Hun, been a while? How r u getting on?

Back