GEEGEE83 Diary

Well done GeeGee on a fantastic loss ! Sorry to hear that you aren't feeling great today, hope that you perk up soon. I'm the same feeling so tired today, not much energy, really hope it passes soon !

Hey Fatty-bum-bum!

Yeah, that's how I feel, just lacking some ooomph! haha.. I'm sure I'll be in top shape by tomorrow!

Hope you feel better soon! Some days are just going to be like this I guess.

XX

I'm already practicing shopping online, well, browsing! loads of stuff I would order if I was a size 14! yay... cannot wait!!

Feel quite hungry this evening, well not hungry, but tummy is gurgling and growling.. be glad to finish another day on plan 100% !

So day 8 is nearly over and I feel okay! No worse than on any other type of diet, so that's great.

Bit disappointed I can't go for walks at night, but it's way too icy round here.. I'm sure it will have melted soon though.

Hope everyone else is still going strong!!

Here's to tomorrow xx

Day 9: Feel okay today! Better than yesterday, but the sun is shining and looks so frosty and pretty outside.

Had my oatmeal already, yum! and now onto the water and coffee..

Dreamt I ate something last night... it was a big sandwich or something.. remembered when I was in the kitchen this morning and was so disappointed and then realised it had been a dream. Read that others have had dreams like this too, it's feels so real.. I remember thinking 'why didn't I chose something with less carbs'.

Onwards and upwards.. well, downwards on the scales.

Dreamt I ate something last night... it was a big sandwich or something.. remembered when I was in the kitchen this morning and was so disappointed and then realised it had been a dream. Read that others have had dreams like this too, it's feels so real.. I remember thinking 'why didn't I chose something with less carbs'.

Lol ! I dream about food all the time, and it always includes carbs ! I am such a carb addict I just couldn't do a less carbs diet, its all or nothing for me. I know that I do have to learn to handle my carbs when I re feed but at the moment I need no carbs. We will just have to enjoy our dreams :)

Glad that you are having a better day !

Thanks so much for the support!

Well, drum roll.....! Total loss is 8LBS! :p stayed the same this morning... but I'm so happy with that result! Really didn't expect anymore than 4-6lbs. Woop!

So, start of a new week today, feeling good!

I miss food, but I'll live :rolleyes:

Went on Wii Dance last night for half an hour and it was really good! but... (TIM ALERT) I had a really bad tummy after and thought it was just hunger, so I had my last shake, and then I was in the toilet :eek: just went straight through me for some reason!

Anyhow, fine this morning!

So, this week would be nice to get at least a 2lbs loss, really going to try not to weigh much this week as I don't want to put myself off.

Hope everyone else is doing well!

Gem x

Ah well done that's a great loss :)

Thanks WPW!! I'm very pleased so far! Hope you are doing okay?

FBB - I also love carbs! I think that's my problem, all my fav foods are carbs.. I won't list them, I'm sure we don't need the visual pictures haha. It's only recently that I discovered that unburnt carbs just turn into sugar and straight into the bloodstream! Years of diets and researching nutrition, I thought I was an expert, but WW and SW never tell you this! It's probably why I never succeed on those diets, I just get into a bad carb cycle of highs and lows. I get really low blood sugar and feel faint on a regular diet of pasta and salad, and in recent years have started drinking energy drinks to keep me going. A very bad cycle.

Today is going well, I was hungry this morning, but oatmeal and lots of drinks has made me feel better and I'm okay now!

Hi Gee,

I just found this diary section and yours was the first (and only one so far ha!) that i read...

the diaries are such a good idea, im kind of wishing that i had started one at the beginning now.. i guess there is still time, seeings as i am only on day 14 (weigh in tomorrow morning!!) :)

thank you for sharing, you are doing so well and have such a lovely positive attitude! I really look forward to seeing a picture of you in your size skinny surfing clothes in the summer!

Ok lunch break over, back to work i suppose... xx

Great weight loss :)

It all adds up, my average weight loss in just over 2lb a week and now on week 17 and lost over 3 stone. Have also gone from a 20/22 to a 16. Have already started bidding on size 14's on eBay so that I can move into them as soon as they fit. eBay had been a godsend for me cos there is no way I could afford to buy nice clothes as I have been moving down the sizes. Also gives me something to aim for if I already have them in my wardrobe

I once dreamt that I had ate a hotdog with mustard. I was so disappointed with myself when I got up until I realised it had been a dream

Hey Lulu, it's never too late! Get one started :D thanks for the encouragement.. just thought it would be nice to post and for others to read if they are just starting out.. hopefully I'll be here for a good few weeks/months yet!

Hamish's Mum! That's really great, I just want at least 2lbs a week on average, like you have had, then I know it won't take forever to get where I need to be. Really encouraging post as I'm a 20/22 now and I can't wait to be a 16 again! By your timescales I'll be there before my Birthday at the end of May, which would be AWESOME!!! So, thanks for sharing that.. :)

I work on eBay, so I'm always on there lol.. was looking at some stuff the other day, then realised I have quite a few pairs of Next jeans in a size 18 already.. but got rid of loads of clothes last Autumn on eBay, so I'll definately be getting into the buying and selling once the first stone/two is off.. can't wait !!!

mmm... hotdog! I could snaffle down a few of those :D

That's really cool I'd love to work on eBay! I sell privately on eBay and as one point looked into starting an eBay business. Do u work for your self?

http://www.slimandsave.co.uk/refeed.pdf

Just found this information from Slim & Save about the refeed week.. was a really good read.

Worked out it's exactly 20 weeks from when I start to my Birthday, so now I have a weekly idea in my head!

If I lose an average of 2lbs a week (not taking into consideration large first week loss) then I would be 15st 6lbs.
If I lose 2.5lbs a week I would be 14st 10lbs
If I lose 3lbs a week I would be 14st 0lbs.
If I lose 4lbs a week I would be 12st 8lbs

So that gives me a lot to look forward to! Not sure if 4lbs a week is realistic, but as long as I stick to it 100% then I'll lose whatever I do... :)

Yeah I work for myself, I make fun stickers, commercial shop window graphics, tshirt printing and all sorts.. started it up in my first year at uni as I couldn't find a part time job.. and it's grown so big now that I'm just getting my degree finished and then carrying on working for myself.!

eBay fees and PayPal fees are very high, but I do Quantity Surveying at Uni, so I'm very good at working out profit margins.. haha.

Yeah I work for myself, I make fun stickers, commercial shop window graphics, tshirt printing and all sorts.. started it up in my first year at uni as I couldn't find a part time job.. and it's grown so big now that I'm just getting my degree finished and then carrying on working for myself.!

eBay fees and PayPal fees are very high, but I do Quantity Surveying at Uni, so I'm very good at working out profit margins.. haha.

That's fantastic well done u! U have my dream job :)

Aww thanks!

It's wierd, never been into graphic design or printing, but kinda fell into it and now it's great.. I do work long hours though, but that's no so bad when it's for yourself. Just can't wait to finish Uni this year as some weeks I'm doing silly hours!

Still finishing the degree as a back up plan, if all else fails.. :)

Aww thanks!

It's wierd, never been into graphic design or printing, but kinda fell into it and now it's great.. I do work long hours though, but that's no so bad when it's for yourself. Just can't wait to finish Uni this year as some weeks I'm doing silly hours!

Still finishing the degree as a back up plan, if all else fails.. :)

Great to have a back up plan. Must be lovely to work from home :)

It is good I must admit, but sometimes I really miss working with other people.. the banter and just general interaction! I've always done well in jobs but tend to get bored and want something more, so it's much more stable to work for myself as I'm constantly motivated to do more. Although, the holiday allowance is crap :p

Back