Gemily's Diary

Ok just updating what i had to eat today so i don't forget!!!

breakfast - cornflakes and skimmed milk
Lunch - Jacket potato (small) with onions and tomatos
Dinner - two slices of toast with more onions and tomatos

drinks - diet coke (few glasses) and 2 and half liters water.

Hello :)

well i didn't sleep to good last night, not sure why just had trouble sleeping and my boyfriend woke up at 5.30am to go to work, so i woke up again. Im really proud of him he had a big big deal at work yesterday so very proud of him!!
Went to the shop last night to get some ciggys, and its only up the road but my bf didn't want me to walk along at night alone, and i told him i'll be fine and have done it 100s of times but he insisted on driving me. Even though i wanted to walk to get some exercise... oh well.. bless him haha
Today this is what i have planned for my food

breakfast - cornflakes and skimmed milk
lunch - salad with tomato and lettuce and lime juice, sweetner and herbs or something along that line...
Dinner - im going to make pasta with the italian mushroom, garlic and oregano sauce (off the slimming world website)

I've made that sauce 1000s of times as i love it and some times i eat it how it is over the pasta and other times i make the sauce and blend it, and then pour it over pasta and bake in the oven with my daily allowence of cheese YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMY :)

Anyways im going to my callanetics again today, and also go for a walk a bit later. Other then that i think my day i will do some house work and try and get some more of my work done.

Im realllllly wanting to weigh myself! and i cant :( i have to wait till i get back. I do feel alot better from yesterday morning which is good. I just hope i dont get on the scales on wednesday morning and see an increase or something. oh well time will tell! hehe

xx

Ok so as speak im eating my lunch... not quite as planned I still have a salad
1 big tomato chopped into chunks
shredded lettuce
yellow pepper into chunks
black pepper
1 teaspoon mayo (syn)
1/4 of a teaspoon mustard (syn)
mixed the mayo and mustard with a little water and poured it over

and ooooo its soooo good :)

yummy yummy :)

Yea it is yummy :) and i don't have to feel to guilty about it as my meal is syn free tonight so those are my only syns for the day :)

Grrr I've just been playing in the acrade super miner (addicted to that game) and i just about beat the highest score just needed 5000 more or so and i would have got it! But then even though i had met the target for the level it just went game over! What is that about?? and it wont let me submit my score.. i think because the site must sign me out while im playing on it....

grrr sorry just had to let that off i was really happy of my score to! haha

Well the day is almost over and i have stuck to plan again which is good yay :) im really looking forward to weighing myself and see if its changed (hopfully for the better!!) had some pasta and homemade sauce for dinner with a little bit of cheese HEX. I feel stuffed to which is good i had 3 lovely meals today so i am very happy. Although feeling a little guilty of my 1 teaspoon of mayo/mustard thing but its allowed in the syns so i don't know why im feeling guilty of it. hmm weird hehe
Oh well hope everyone had a great day :)

xx

how many syns did you have?
you should have anything from 5-15 a day!
dont feel bad about the mustard/mayo thing it sounds lush have never thought of that before
good luck for wi tomorrow, mines tomorrow night too
xxx

I had about 4 syns total yesterday. The rest was all free or HEX. I don't know why i feel guilty about having syns even when i know i am allowed them like you said 5-15 per day.
Laurie please let me know how you WI goes tomorrow!! Im sure you will do well :)
I am excited to weigh myself tomorrow.

For breakfast today i had
Tomato and onion stew stuff (free) and i had some corn flour mixed with water and boiled until it forms a doughy type of texure (not sure how to explain it) so the water was fine but not sure how many syns to add for 3/4 of a cup corn flour??? and then i had some veggies with that. so i decided that will be my main meal for the day and for lunch probablly salad again and dinner maybe my cornflakes (doing the day reverse by the looks of it) hehehe oh well :)

xx

So while im waiting for the dryer to finish, I was thinking what im going to make for tomorrow meal maybe?

Syn Free sauce with pasta
Basically Using 2 HEX the rest is syn free on a green day.

400g tin chopped tomatos
fry light
1 Onion
2 Cloves Garlic
1 cup of mushrooms
teaspoon Oregano
teaspoon Parsley
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
1 can Tuna light in water (HEX)
28g chedder (HEX)
Pasta

1. Chop onions and crush garlic, fry in frylight for a few minutes
2. Add mushrooms and fry for 3 more minutes
3. add chopped tomatoes,oregano,parsley,salt,ground black pepper, simmer stirring often for 10 minutes
4. Blend sauce
5. return to pot and add tin of tuna and 28g cheese stir until cheese is melted and everything is cooked
6. boil pasta
7. serve

Yummmmm :)

Hello All :)
Well i just weighed myself since friday so its been 5 days since i last weighed myself and i lost 0.6lbs i know it does not seem like much and i was a little upset at first but then i thought NO that came off and it didn't go on so i should be happy and after all saturday nights 7 beers, huge slice of pizza its quite surprising so i am happy!!! and it hasn't been 7 days yet so hopefully it will go to 1lb at least! At least i know its fat and not water weight! hehe
I am starting to feel a difference and since 4th Jan which was 11 days ago ive lost a total of 3.6lbs in just under two weeks so i am happy :)

hope everyone is doing well xx

Good girl! That's the spirit! You'll do your pound no bother! Weekends are a problem aren't they? If I could bin the alcohol, (I only drink on Saturdays,,,,just enough to float the Titanic HA!) I think I could lose this lard quite quickly!

Thanks Judimac! :) Yea i know what you mean about saturdays and drinking i do the same! Oh well ill try to cut back on that!!! hehe :)

Today for breakfast i had cereal and milk both hex
and for lunch i made what i wrote yesterday the pasta,tuna,cheese sauce but i didnt use as much cheese a bit less but still 2 hex (for tuna and cheese) and i took a pic of it... its a big big bowl full haha but that is my main meal for the day and going to have a very light dinner!

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

Well today i felt a bit down, not really sure why, not diet wise i have been good but just down in general. I think because it is my bf's only day off work and he had to leave early to take the clients he got the other day out as a "follow up" so didn't get to spend much time with him...Also just missing some things back in england but oh well im still feeling positive and happy which is the main thing.

Today i feel sooo stuffed i did eat quite alot though! but luckly all allowed food

breakfast - cereal and milk
lunch - pasta (see above) with sauce and tuna and tiny bit of cheese.
dinner - potato and tomato and onion stew
drinks - water - diet coke

So i ate that entire thing of pasta, i did eat it early though i usually wouldnt eat such a big meal that early but i wanted to cook before my bf left so i made it about 11.30am? Anyway around 6pm or 7 i ate my potato and tomato and onion stuff so at least i had some time to burn off some of that pasta!!!

Since then i haven't really had much of a productive day, mainly moping around the house, walked to the store and took a nap! did not have to clean today as cleaning lady was here so that was nice. But feel very lazy today and thinking i need to make tomorrow ALOT more productive!!! hehe Oh and i watched some tv shows, so not really very active today either. Also today was cold!! well ok not as cold as england but for here it was cold and i ended up wearing a hoodie! well actually i had my knickers on and a hoodie... and spent the entire day like that (apart from when i walked to the shop!) I know weird combination but who cares noone can see me! hehe

Ahhh i think i have rambled on quite enough now so i will end this and check out more workout dvds (not that i don't have enough already) So i think im going to watch another program and try to drink another liter of water before bed....

hope everyone had a good day xx

YAY im happy despite my huge plate of pasta AND jacket potato and everything yesterday i got on the scale today and 1lb down! :) from yesterdays weight wooohooo so in 13 days ive lost 4.6lbs in total :)

Thats but a big smile on my face this morning. Although i think it will be better when i manage to go to the loo properly (2) haha sorry gross i know, but seems to be a bit of blockage there for a few days! just 0.4lbs to lose before my first goal of 5lbs! im happy :)

So im going to go make my breakfast now and start a good productive day... unlike yesterday hehe :)

xx

So this is what i had set for my meals today

breakfast - cereal and milk (2hex)
Lunch - not 100% sure yet
Dinner - chicken (hex) sweet potatoes and beetroot

Drinks - diet coke and water

Well i have been a bit more productive today, not as much as i would of liked to have, but maybe ill get some more work done later this evening (i tend to work better at night)
So i finished boiling the beetroot and chopped it up and put in some vinegar ready for lady and defrosting some chicken breasts and i thought before i eat i should really do a workout.

So i decided to do natalie cassidy's then and now workout, i have not done this workout before so should be quite interesting! Oh well at least if i don't manage all of it, its better then none!
Really not in the mood for it right now but im sure once i get going ill be fine!!!

Ill post back after and let you know what i thought of it!! :)
xx

**ready for later ** not ready for lady hehe woops :)

lol wow ok, so i only managed like 35min of it..... so im really out of shape!! haha but hey i have to start somewhere right? lol at least i feel good knowing i did something!!! and hopfully the more i do it the more i will be able to do!

Back