Gemily's Diary

Thank you Geena Gee!! :) I do feel alot better for doing it and yep its better then none so YAY!!
Yesterday my dinner was lovely i made baked chicken breast with ground black pepper, paprika and bit of salt in foil in the oven, with sweet potatoes and beetroot! oooo it was loveeeeeely really enjoyed it.

Got on the scale again today... lol i know i shouldnt but even if it does go up i understand that it does that sometimes so it doesn't bother me to much. Anyway down another 0.8lbs which means in just under 2 weeks iv'e lost a total of 5.4lbs so roughly 2.7lbs per week. I am very happy and i really can't wait to start seeing a difference! I hope its soon.. but at least im feeling healthier which is good.

Today my meals will probably be

breakfast - branflakes and milk
lunch - maybe twistos and some fruit
dinner - not sure 100% yet

and walk to the shop which is a bit of exercise and then do a bit more of the workout again.

Well done you! You're doing great. And exercise too :D

had a giggle at hoody and knickers LOL.. if my other half saw me walking round like that he'd have a heart attack laughing ;)

Keep up the good work and well done

Thank you Annie68 :) haha yea it was quite a sight (hoodie and knickers) thank god no one could see me... hehe

Well today seems to be quite good so far :) Arms feel a little sore from workout yesterday but no biggy!

i had my branflakes and milk and had twistos for lunch (not really healthy and counted as syns) And for dinner im not sure yet, maybe tuna (hex) salad with baked potato or something.

Have not got much work done yet, but ive set myself a goal to get it finished by end of this weekend, so if i have to stay awake 24/7 till then i will cause i want it done! hehe

Right now im just waiting for the flower men to arrive to drop of the flowers for the wedding later today, and then once they have gone i am going to do a different work out video its only 20min but your not allowed to stop and it kicks your butt! Jillian Michaels 30 day shred its really good and just as im about to collapse its over so thats good! haha then i will do some callanetics after.

After that my plan is to... work.... until i make dinner then prob more work lol and listening to ipod.

So yep thats my plan for today :)
xx

Whew finished my workout a little while ago and still sweating. I do love that work out though its only about 25min long from warm up to end but its broken down into 3 sections you do the warm up and then 3minutes of weights (but im not using weights) and then 2 minutes of cardio then 1 minute of abs then 3 of weight 2 of cardio 1 of abs, 3 weights, 2 cardio 1 abs and then cool down and stretch.

It has 3 levels and you can work up to the next section which is also designed the same way 3,2,1 3 times but im still on level 1 right now... lol and boy thats enough for me right now. lol

Snacked on some beetroot as well... got a little hungry so had a bit of that and looking forward to my jacket potato and tuna tonight :)

xx

Hello :)

Well today i have managed to get some work done!! wooohoo although need to do alot more... just taking a "lunch" break i guess.... lol

Todays meals have been

Breakfast - brankflakes and milk
Lunch - made it my main meal for the day and had big big bowl of pasta, and homemade sauce with tuna and cheese
Dinner - well right now i am so stuffed i cant even think about dinner, but probably something small and light..

Today im having on of those days where im thinking i can't possibly eat all this (meaning my pasta and sauce) and lose weight... but then i thought to myself well the other day i had it and lost weight so it does work. I don't know why im feeling like that today

I also decided not to exercise today as my knees are sooooo sore when i walk and my legs its just painful so thought i better give them a rest for a day.

Other then that not much exciting going on today. Just trying to keep focused on work and digest this pasta!! whew

Hope everyone is doing well xx :)

Ahhh well all day was going good... had my pasta and sauce and branflakes and then in the evening around 7 i started to get a bit hungry and still had pasta left over... so ended up making a pasta salad, with onions and red pepper, ground black pepper and low fat mayo about a tablespoon?
And for some reason i felt awful about it i thought oh my i've eaten two plates of pasta today and plus didnt exercise because muscles are so sore. After an hour i was STILL hungry! I don't know whats come over me today. Im having one of those wishing it was wet and raining and cold and snuggle up in bed watching programs on tv and eating crap days! but only since the evening.... luckly i didnt eat anything after that but i did eat 2 small bite sized pieces of licorice :(
I know i haven't cheat and im allowed those things i had all my HEX and some syns and the rest was free. So i don't know why i am feeling so guilty and awful about it.... oh well... tomorrow is a new day!!!
xx

Well im feeling alot better again today! not craving anything which is good lol i get those random moments sometimes!

Well today i woke up a bit late... 10am hehe woops Still need to work and get my project finished by the end of the day as i have set myself that task! oh well ill do it! Just everytime i think im nearly done, i look at it and dont like it and start it all again! haha woops

Anyways so today this is my plan

Breakfast i had - 2 pieces seeded bread with wotsits hehe so im guessing (10syns?)
Lunch - will be branflakes and milk
Dinner will be jacket potato and tomato and onion stuff and maybe a little cheese on top

drinks - diet coke and water

So yea had a walk down to the shop, to get diet coke, ciggys and wotsits lol although the ladys always giggle at me whenever i walk in and im not sure why..... oh well lol i think its because i get the same thing everyday, ciggys and diet coke! (probably not but i like to think its that) haha

Thats the thing ALL people in shops do that here and i dont get it? And I have no problem with any race, colour, or anything, but i swear in Cancun they put 90% the most dumbest people in the shops here. They all stand there with their mouths open and you ask a question (ok my spanish is not so great) but attempt to ask a question like "excuse me can you help me find this.. or do you have this" and they shrug look at you with the most gaumless face possible and say "I don't know i just work here"!!! URRR HELLO THATS WHY I ASKED YOU! lol
sorry just venting I have a love/hate relationship with this city sometimes!! lol ooo especially driving... you don't need to do tests you can basically get in a car and if you can steer it ok you can go buy your license (well it might of changed now) but 95% of people here can't drive, so you have them on the motorway with a baby crawling around not strapped in, kids on the dash board, and kids jumping all round the car, and noone cares! OOoook i've done enough venting! hahaha

Anyways im feeling good today! going to try do my workout (muscles still a bit sore) but i will try to do it anyways

Hope everyone is good!
xx

Ahh well its 1.40am Cancun time, and ive just finished working..been working allllll day. Didn't get time to do my exercise because of working so much today. Oh well. Good thing is i had my dinner at about 6.30? 7pm? and have not snacked on anything since then YAY :) so i think i am going to go to bed now.. got the hairdresser coming around at 11am and need some sleep before then, plus im shattered!

xx

Well today i woke up with a headache which has gone now thank god. But I was ment to have my hair done at 11am and the hairdresser who came did my mums hair first because she had to go to a wedding so after a few hours of colouring and cutting she was like ok its your turn so im like YAY and i was sooooo excited cause i needed my hair done bad!!! and she starts cutting away and im thinking shouldnt she be colouring it first and she didn't :( i dont know i guess she didnt understand i wanted my hair coloured to. And she was like ooo you need to touch up the colour and i was like yes i thought thats what your doing today with the cut and shes like ok well we can make another appointment and so basically i never got my hair coloured today and i know i sound really stupid and sad but i was really looking forward to it and feel upset now :( She is a lovely lady don;t get me wrong but i am going out tomorrow night and wanted my hair to be lovely and now the cut is lovely but the colour sucks... i have no idea why im feeling so emotional about something like this but oh well!!! :(

GRRRRRR im sorry had to let that out

Hey everyone!
Well i haven't posted in a while so thought i would update. Well after the hair colour thing *which i still need to get done* haha The day after i went out to the bar and ate good all day but ended up drinking 2 and half hurricanes and a beer!!! woops... The next day i went down to my bfs house and we went with his parents and got a dog from the shelter. Since then i've been trying to stick to SW as much as possible (which is not as easy when im not in my own house) but haven't been doing to bad. Im going back to my house tomorrow so looking forward to weighing myself on monday and seeing what the damage is!!!! lol Went for a nice walk on the beach with the dog today was lovely. He was sooo happy and running around in the sand and digging his face in the sand. (he got shot) and hes sooo sweet lovely dog. Although i was crying at all the other dogs, there was some puppys 3 weeks old and they all came and sucked on my toes lol so cute! Although for about a day i was crying about the dogs and how people can treat animals bad or the stories like this dog who we got who had been shot because he was a street dog. :(

Anyways im blabbering hope everyone is doing well!!! :)

Ahh well this week has not been so great, i have not been at my house most the week which is the main reason. If i go out for meals its fine i can control it, but when im other peoples homes i dont know what happens. I guess the biggest part is i don't want to be rude! haha Oh well... Im going back to my house today and tomorrow get back on track.
I just hope after last night i have not done to much damage!!! bbq..potato salads, crisps, ahh the list goes on... lol yikes... Im really looking forward to a fresh day tomorrow and will up the exercising and be super super good this week to make up for this past week!!!

Wooo im feeling good today!!! :)

Breakfast - branflakes and milk
Lunch - 2 slices WW bread, cheese, tomato and lettuce
Dinner - not sure yet.....

water and diet cokes for drinks

I know i slipped up the past week, and im feeling bloating as totm is due in a few days... I feel good and back on track so im very happy.
Right now i have a long boring job of adding titles and descriptions to nearly 200 pages....... oooo how fun!!! lol but it needs to be done so im just going to have to get on with it!! lol Half way through i think.... lol as nemo says "just keep swimming just keep swimming" or that should be just keep typing just keep typing!! ahhh ill get there!! :)

Hope everyone is doing well !!! xx

Well today i think has been good. For my meals i've had

breakfast - branflakes and milk
lunch - 2 slices ww bread with cheese, tomato and lettuce and an apple
Dinner - beetroot, jacket potato with tuna, mayo, green pepper and onion

Then for a snack later in the evening i had some pringles

Drinks have been water diet coke and diet 7up.
I Also did my 20min workout and sunbathed for 1 hour, when i have a tan i feel healthier and nicer so i thought each day of the week for 1-2 hours during the day i will go on the balcony switch on my ipod, drink lots of water and get a tan :)
So all in all i feel like i have had a good day and going to go to bed soon and relax and hopfully have a lovely sleep :)

Hope everyone is doing good xx

Well today this is what i have planned

Breakfast - banana-strawberry smoothie - wow was it good! :)
Lunch - grapes and satsumas
Dinner - Jacket potato, mayo, tuna, red onion, green pepper, ground black pepper, tiny bit of mustard

snacks for this evening more fruit or something

Drinks - water and diet coke

All in all im feeling really good :) been dancing around a bit and a bit of walking. Still have totm!! its been over a week and not happy..but its because i started taking the pill again and its kinda messed up my system! not fun!!!

I was really happy i completed my project and then only a week or two later i relised making changes was a nightmare in the software i used so now i have to do it allllllll again in the right software!! GREAT haha oh well its ok ill get it done...again.. lol

Hope everyone is doing good and having a nice weekend!

xx

Hi Huni, just reading your diary...you do know that on SW smoothies would be synned as the fruit has been pulped to release its sugars???
Not sure what the value would be though.
Your life over in Cancun sounds wonderful!!!

Hello Mrs V , yea i know we have to syn fruit if its been blended im not sure how much either but i figured well at least its good stuff and not a beer or something! lol so im not feeling to bad about it. :)
Cancun is wonderful :) its been a bit cool the past couple of days...well in the shade lol

I have not posted in a while, but i am still on track and feeling great!! :) Im starting to notice my clothes fitting alot better again which i am very happy about and i think i can start to see a difference to!!!! Since i started on the 4th of January till today i have lost 12.6lbs :) which is around 1.8lbs per week!! :) wooo at this rate i will hit my target before my birthday! :)

yay yay yay yay yay i feel great hehe hope everyone is having a great weekend!! :)

Hi!!

Wow its been a long time since i have posted!! very long a month i guess! I had visitors staying for 3 weeks so was not online to post, and during those 3 weeks i have to admit i ate out more then i should have!!! But to my joy i got on the scales and although i did not lose in those 3 weeks i stayed the same! which believe me i was shocked about, i thought id probably gained it all back!!! but i didnt so YAY :)

Anyway been back on track for a week now and have lost more, i am only 10lbs away from my goal weight! I feel so much better, although at times i look in the mirror and still dont see the difference... i guess the hard work will come into exercising and toning up all the wobbly bits. my thighs arms and stomach seem to be the worst. But im sure i can get there.

Well just wanted to say hello! and i havent forgotten about this forum, i hope you are all doing well :)

Hey Everyone!!
Wow i've been really bad at getting around to posting!!! Well everything is still going ok with SW, i seem to have pretty much stayed the same this month.. mainly my fault.. eating good for half the week then eating some bad stuff the other days so it kind of just leveled itself out and stayed the same. Oh well this month i will do ALOT better lol!!! Im currently at 135 and my target is 125 so i hope and pray i can be 125 by end of may!

Well As you all probably have been seeing non stop on the News about the swine flu... It sucks because obviously i live in Cancun Mexico, so its quite tough right now, because although noone is infected in cancun.. and everyone is running around normal... they media has hit the tourist industry HARD right now... so business wise its really sucking right now.. but oh well!!! And the other thing which sucks is its my birthday on May 5th But they are closing every for 5 days in mexico :( which means i have no clue what i want to do on my birthday.. :(

Everyone keeps calling me from England asking if im ok or infected haha im like ummm nope... just relaxing on the beach sunbathing living life as normal.. the only thing different right now about Cancun is the fact most of the tourists are gone... but there are a few here still out and about who are not scared lol

Well i hope everyone is doing good and on track and healthy and happy!!!

Back