• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Gemma Induction Diary

Firsttime round on Atkins for me, so here we go!

Day one:
B: Scrambled Eggs x 2
Bacon x 3
Mushrooms with a nob of butter
Tea made with cream and sweetner

Chicken, Avocado and stilton with a salad of lettuce and cucmber with an oil olive dressing (homemade)

Snack: Small bag of scratchings

Dinner - Steak (mmmmm)
courgettes, spinach, mushroom stuffed with goats cheese.

3 litre plus of sparkling water

Day 2 - Woke feeling as rough as a badgers a**e, worst hangover ever (with no alcohol involved:cry:)

Breakfast - Couple of rashers of bacon, coffee with cream and sweetner

Lunch - Chicken Tikka with Salad

Tea - Chicken portion with the skin on a bed of courgette, aubergine and spring onions with a stilton and spinach stuffed mushroom.

2 litres of water (I have had a couple of small glasses of caffeine free diet coke).
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Clean green leafy machine
Sounds like lovely menus, hun, and don't worry you will feel much better in a day or two :)
Thanks Ladyfelsham!

Day 3
Didn't wake up with a headache (whoop) but gradually got one during the day :eek:(

B - Scrambled Eggs with cream and butter 3 rashers of bacon.
L - Chicken wings and salad
T - Trying to adapt the meatloaf recipe from Something For The Weekend with a MiM instead of bread.....watch this space.

Plenty of water, and some jelly and cream :eek:)

This is for life
Welcome and good luck!

If you like meatloaf - take a look at the recipe (in the stickies) for cheeseburger pie. Wow- it's my favorite now and only discovered here on atkins;)
Day 6 (2 days off stomach bug and appetite tiny)
B/F - Hotdogs 0.5 carbs each
Lunch/Tea - 2 Gluten free ASDA sos, sauted pak choi and cauli mach (only ate half)
Energies low but not had a headache today.

Clean green leafy machine
You will pick up soon.

A suggestion - try to eat less processed protein and go for some chicken, lamb and beef :)