Gemma's CC Diary

Discussion in 'Calorie Counting - Diaries' started by Aquarius 101, 13 September 2011 Social URL.

1. Aquarius 101

Aquarius 101 Member

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.98%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi

I wanted a place to jot my thoughts & plans for the week so decided to keep a diary on here.
    Please feel free to comment x

I work 4 days a week & have committed myself to 30 minutes of cardio on those days, on my days off I'm going to use free weights at home & my kettlebell plus sit ups for toning.
    It's a tall order but with Xmas around the corner I've really got to get my game face on.

So far this week I've stuck to plan:

Monday - 30 mins in gym after work plus 1,200 net calories
    Tuesday - 30 min run tonight plus 1,200 net calories

I've just watched I used to be fat on MTV & the girl lost 90 pounds in 3.5 months. Not quite aiming for those levels but so inspiring none the less

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ilikepencils

ilikepencils

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    10st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st5lb
    Lost(%):
    5st4lb(33.64%)
    Diet:
    JUDDD
    I've seen the entire I used to be fat series on MTV, they're pretty good and always motivate me to exercise. Great job on monday and tuesday! :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.