Gemma's Diary...

Gemma1986

Im just me!
Morning all,
I went to my sw meeting last night and joined,seems like you can eat so much more then i was used to on ww.
Is it correct muller light yog are free?
Also can you have white pasta on a red day using your syns?

Yep muller light yoghurts are free.

On a red day you can have 100g(cooked weight) of wholemeal pasta. If you use ordinary pasta then it will be syn.

Here's a few examples of syn values for pasta

Pasta & sauce, all varieties, made up as directed, dried, 100g cooked 7
Pasta, all types, dried, 28g boiled
Pasta, all types, dried, 28g dry 5
Pasta, canned in tomato sauce, 100g 3
Pasta, cannelloni tubes, dried, each 2
Pasta, lasagne sheets, dried, each
Pasta, plain, all types, fresh, 28g boiled 2
Pasta, plain, all types, fresh, 28g uncooked 4

hey

i started sw last week and its true u can eat LOADS!!! i didnt think i was gonna loose anything but thought i will stick to it 100% n have faith and am sooo glad i did cos i lost 6.5lb last night :)

good luck with sw

xxx

Hey - have just replied to you on my thread, but welcome again mate xxx

Hey Gemma thought id find you here .... hehe xxx glad your liking things so far hun! .. If you want me to send you the couple of little books ive got with recipes in let me know and ill send em :) xx

I joined last week too and lost 2lbs despite going for an indian, mcdonalds and cinema popcorn! This week there is nothing stopping me from following it 100% so am looking forward to weigh in! I usually hate weigh ins!

Are you always full?

I only joined last night but today i have followed the red day and feel very full i hope i am following the plan correctly!
Does everyone else always feel full?

Well I wouldn't know about red days as i only do green, but I'm usually quite full up.

Having said that, I eat lots of pasta and potato which do fill you up.

Hiya Gemma, If you are full because you have been filling up on lots of the foods that are allowed freely on the SW plan, then yes, you are doing it right lol.

try writing down you diary - if you are not already doing
Good Luck.
Nxx

soo glad to see u have had a very good day hunni heres to ur fab loss on sw xxx

Back