Gemma's Judd Diary

Discussion in 'JUDDD Diaries' started by Aquarius 101, 24 November 2011 Social URL.

1. Aquarius 101

Aquarius 101 Member

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.98%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Just trying out a diary - first day today is a down day which I'm a little nervous about - just keep asking/telling myself "what's the worst that can happen, you can still eat & you can eat whatever you want tomorrow"

Will post my food choices later

Thanks for looking

Food today:

Protein shake for breakfast - 199 cals
    Protein bar for lunch - 189 cals
    Fruit Salad - 102 cals

Last edited: 24 November 2011
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. BrightonBetty

BrightonBetty Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    Good idea starting a diary! Keeps you on track!

Good luck, whenever you do feel down just always remember you can eat the next day! x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

4. Aquarius 101

Aquarius 101 Member

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.98%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Well starting Judd properly tomorrow after having a mad few days. I did attempt a down day last Thursday but I found it a lot harder than I expected.

Tomorrow I'm going to start on a higher level of calories than suggested for the down day & work on getting myself down to 500 after a couple of weeks.

Started the 30 Day Shred tonight, just when I thought I was going to die the DVD ended & I was done with Day 1 of Level 1. Phew!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.