Gemma's SF DIARY Day1

Gemma1986

Im just me!
Good Morning all.
I have been a WW oldie for a very long time lost 2st 7lb to get me to goal 5 years ago .
Then silly me i didnt go to class, it all went back on and more, in the mean time i tried WW PP , SW,Cambridge diet.
I do well when i stick to it, but i have been doing WW PP For the last many months and only lost 7lb as i was feeling hungry.
Ive heard lots about SF,so i am going to give this a go.
I have my WI tonight (not good this week ;) )
Looking forward to getting the infor on SF.

I fort i would start a diary here maybe it will help me.

Good luck Gemma xx

It's fantastic! I swap choc for real food when tracking so it's not a healthy choice for me- but I do plan on doing the odd day as tracking but simply filling most of the time. They are pushing simply filling more in the new year. If you can't cook or work crazy hours then tracking is handier x

So what is Simply Filling all about then??!

Sarette said:
So what is Simply Filling all about then??!

Weight watchers have amended there plan . You can now have lean meat poultry sea food and certain other things free until satisfied . Which is brill as hoping I can eat more and enjoy instead of being hungry .
It's more of a way of life instead of counting everything .
It's seems to good to be true as you still have 49 of weeklys for treats .

Day 1 went very well .

Hi

I remember you from SW :) Like you I have chopped n changed diets and am no better off :(

I hated PP so like you am gonna give SF a go !! not going to class though cos am a shiftworker and its too difficult!!so joined online.

Wanna buddy??

midwife1311 said:
Hi

I remember you from SW :) Like you I have chopped n changed diets and am no better off :(

I hated PP so like you am gonna give SF a go !! not going to class though cos am a shiftworker and its too difficult!!so joined online.

Wanna buddy??

Hello :)
Yeah I would love to buddy up :)
If you. Need some help please shout ;)
When you starting ? Xx

Cool :)
Am gonna start today !!! you are up early, you a night worker?
Is there loads of info that you get in class? the website isn't very easy to navigate around :(
May even start a food diary too!!
will check in later, have a good day :) x

midwife1311 said:
Cool :)
Am gonna start today !!! you are up early, you a night worker?
Is there loads of info that you get in class? the website isn't very easy to navigate around :(
May even start a food diary too!!
will check in later, have a good day :) x

My partner got up for work and I done the wrong looking at my phone then I was away !!
There isn't much online at the mo as they promoting the new plan from jan .
I'm just going to give it a go and see how I do . Good luck x

Ooh it sounds good, similarish to Slimming World?

Back