Gemmas weight loss :) <3

Hi ya hun I have a lot of tesco ready meals lighter choice ones, also I don't eat any bread and not much rice, pasta, ect but that cause that seems to put my weight on. Hope that is what you meant hun. I also eat alot of veg and salad. Like I have chicken cooked in gravy with just veg or salad with ham or chicken. Also I have veg burgers ect as there lower cals. Hope that helps need to no anything else ask hun. And thank you. How you doing? Xxx

first day and ok so far lol but am wondering if the 3 snacks wich add up to 3oo could i use them all in one go am used to calorie countin was 3pound of a stone and fell of the wagon so am gona see how i get on xx

Hi Gemma,

Im the same. Havnt been around for a while but i dont exclusively use SF. Tend to mix it in with WW and my own healthy eating. Your losses considering you said you havnt been 100% with it are pretty good. Shows it can give the results. Keep up the good work :)

Hi hun thank you iv been up and down but never have put anyone just stayed the same lol. How t you doing?

About the snacks I sometime have had more than one at one time. I think as long as you don't go over them it's fine. I have spoke to people that don't have there snacks they just add the 300 cals to there meals and there still loss :) hope you r doing well xxx

hi hun how are u doin i decided to have a drink on saturday and been very picky so going to start back off tomorwo am realy enjoyin it not bein strict but defanatly eating less calories so bonus lol xx

Hey hun, looks like you are doing brilliantly. I'm going back to SF now after a few months off because work was stressing me out (a bad excuse I know but it's the only one I've got).

hi hun big hugs ur fanstic in every way never give up and do what is right for u xx

MichelleBelle said:
Hey hun, looks like you are doing brilliantly. I'm going back to SF now after a few months off because work was stressing me out (a bad excuse I know but it's the only one I've got).

Awww bless ya hun hope everything is sorted for you how's things going? Thank you I still have a way to go :) xx

georgina2930 said:
hi hun how are u doin i decided to have a drink on saturday and been very picky so going to start back off tomorwo am realy enjoyin it not bein strict but defanatly eating less calories so bonus lol xx

Aww bless ya seems like you r doing well :). I found it hard at the start but it gets easier and more so when you can see that you r losing weight :). I'm doing ok iv stared the same witch at the mo happy with as we go away wednesday and I have all new clothes for it witch now fit great lol. Xxc

Bless ya both. At the mo I'm staying the same but I'm happy with that as go away on Wednesday and have all new clothes to go away with and they all fit nice now lol. How you both getting on? Xxc

Awww bless ya hun hope everything is sorted for you how's things going? Thank you I still have a way to go :) xx

Things are getting better for me on the work front either that or i'm just worrying about it less now so I'm going back to slimfast on June 1st. Just eating all my rubbish food before I go back so I don't get tempted lol. Had a good day today, a friend who I haven't seen since Christmas told me I was looking really well and she could tell I'd lost some since then so that's given me the kick I needed to know it's worth while too.

How are you getting on now?

I'm doing ok stayed the same over the last 2 months witch iv been happy about as all my holiday stuff fits me nice. Ready for my holiday now (we fly out tomorrow) lol. Then I'm going to come back and start again on slim fast and stop when I'm happy to :). You r doing so well and I bet you look great it's defo hard work. If I can do this so can you :) xxx

Thanks hun, Have a lovely holiday. Where are you going nice? I'm completely jealous I don't have anything booked this year! I'm sure you'll do brill when you go back on slimfast, Its just annoying when the inital weight loss slows down lol.

Bless ya hun I no how you feel. We r off to sri Lanka my mum is getting married lol. I'm sure you will do get :) thank you xxx

Well back from holiday and had a fab time :) iv had about 2 months off the slim fast and I'm now ready to get back on the diet :). Lol I have out on about 7lb since coming off the diet and 5 was on holiday lol.

Ready to start tomorrow and see how much I can't loss this time. There is point that I'm going to have to do a goal lol xxc

7lb over a couple of months isn't bad, and it's great you are getting straight back to it!
Hope you had a wonderful time x

You have done really well in not gaining too much weight :)
Good luck on your fresh start.

Back