Gem's Food Diary! (With pictures)!

I know how you feel hun, I did this before, had a kebab and felt awful, but luckily I managed to get off the 5lb!!! I had gained plus another lb by weigh day, I think you will be fine, even if you have gained a lb at least you know you are working it back off by getting back on plan :) don't let it get you down, just think of the following week when you weigh, I got on the scales yesterday and it said I gained 6lb, not sure how lol been on plan, actually never mind totm is due, so going to disregard the next 2 weeks weigh in's I think and just believe what the 3rd week says :D haha It is a good job my chippy is down the bottom of a massive hill, I don't drive or I think I would have followed suit, I keep craving chippy fish and chips lol so going to make my own slimming world version again very soon. Good on you for getting back on track! we all have blips, but a lot of people just spiral and carry on eating bad, but you have put your self right back on track because you obviously want to lose weight :) Wishing you lots of luck for your weigh in, don't beat yourself up and concentrate on the next weigh in, maybe hide the scales too haha, I have now, my OH is going to bring them down once a week (again :D) xx

The thing is once you go off plan is hard to get back on it :/ I enjoy all my meals on sw so I don't know why I make the wrong choices! I'll always get back on track. I'm never going back, I've got too many reasons to do this now. I want to do this more than anything. I know I'll have a gain tomorrow but I'm just gonna keep on going! I should get rid of my scales, a couple of weeks ago they broke so I thought I'll break the habit and go without but I couldn't do it and bought some more :/

I've been back on plan today and feeling positive. No matter what the scales reveal tomorrow I WILL keep on going! Had a lie in with the fiancé today so breakfast and lunch was all in one today.

B/L: bacon, scrambled egg, mushrooms, sw chips, tomatoes, 2 x sausage ( 5 ), 3.5ml ( 1.5 )

S: banana, Apple, grapes, Muller light

T: potato & leek soup, 16 quorn nuggets ( 8 ), Mayo ex light (2 ) 40g reduced fat cheddar (heA)

S: 2 x hifi light (heB), Muller light, grapes

Total syns: 16 1/2

(I will add that my consultant advised me to try to have 20 syns a day)

Hi :) I'm Gem, 23 and this is my diary.. I started SW on 13th June 2014 and have currently lost 3st7.5lbs! I want to lose 10 stone in total. I love slimming world; I find the plan easy to follow and I eat healthier now than I ever have! I'm not an amazing or very inventful cook but I do try! I love taking pictures of what I'm eating if I enjoy it so I'll be adding those on to.

Thanks for reading :) xx

Here to subscribe hun x

I've been back on plan today and feeling positive. No matter what the scales reveal tomorrow I WILL keep on going! Had a lie in with the fiancé today so breakfast and lunch was all in one today. B/L: bacon, scrambled egg, mushrooms, sw chips, tomatoes, 2 x sausage ( 5 ), 3.5ml ( 1.5 ) S: banana, Apple, grapes, Muller light T: potato & leek soup, 16 quorn nuggets ( 8 ), Mayo ex light (2 ) 40g reduced fat cheddar (heA) S: 2 x hifi light (heB), Muller light, grapes Total syns: 16 1/2 (I will add that my consultant advised me to try to have 20 syns a day)

image-3757154002.jpg

The thing is once you go off plan is hard to get back on it :/ I enjoy all my meals on sw so I don't know why I make the wrong choices! I'll always get back on track. I'm never going back, I've got too many reasons to do this now. I want to do this more than anything. I know I'll have a gain tomorrow but I'm just gonna keep on going! I should get rid of my scales, a couple of weeks ago they broke so I thought I'll break the habit and go without but I couldn't do it and bought some more :/

You're right, it is soooo hard getting back on it :( I am a comfort eater so even when I am going along fine on sw, as soon as something upsets me, stresses me or makes me angry, nervous etc I eat badly, reallllly badly, I am still struggling with breaking that habit, I suffer with depression so things can trigger me quiet easily unfortunately, I am basically taking things day by day, I'm trying not to think about the scales, in all honesty I am not to bothered what they say, I am more interested in my size, I was quite happy when I was walking down my stairs carrying some stuff and my jeans fell down, luckily it was just my partner here
You are deffo in the right mind set, you really want it, I really want it to, we will do this :p

I've been back on plan today and feeling positive. No matter what the scales reveal tomorrow I WILL keep on going! Had a lie in with the fiancé today so breakfast and lunch was all in one today.

B/L: bacon, scrambled egg, mushrooms, sw chips, tomatoes, 2 x sausage ( 5 ), 3.5ml ( 1.5 )

S: banana, Apple, grapes, Muller light

T: potato & leek soup, 16 quorn nuggets ( 8 ), Mayo ex light (2 ) 40g reduced fat cheddar (heA)

S: 2 x hifi light (heB), Muller light, grapes

Total syns: 16 1/2

(I will add that my consultant advised me to try to have 20 syns a day)

Good on you being back on plan hun :) I love a lie in with my partner, but unfortunately when he is awake he gets straight up or gets agitated lol which is normally at 5am! So I have a lie in alone hahaha
I was never told about more syns, but took it upon myself to give my partner more syns, purely because he weighs over 19st and is 6ft 4in, he was almost 23st so he is doing well :)
My brother in law was advised to have 20 syns recently and my sister in law 20 too so I stopped worrying as soon as they told me that, didn't want to ruin his chances
I hope you have a great day hun :) xx

Good on you being back on plan hun :) I love a lie in with my partner, but unfortunately when he is awake he gets straight up or gets agitated lol which is normally at 5am! So I have a lie in alone hahaha I was never told about more syns, but took it upon myself to give my partner more syns, purely because he weighs over 19st and is 6ft 4in, he was almost 23st so he is doing well :) My brother in law was advised to have 20 syns recently and my sister in law 20 too so I stopped worrying as soon as they told me that, didn't want to ruin his chances I hope you have a great day hun :) xx
Aww really :( we're both very lazy lol. Yeah my starting weight was 24st10lbs, I started off on 15 syns a day but she didn't think I was eating enough so upped it but I don't always use that many.

Today was weigh day which I wasn't looking forward to as I've had a few "naughty" meals this week. I gained half a lb which I was pleased with as it could have been a lot worse and I'm still on 3st7lbs.. I would have been gutted if I had dropped under the 3 and a half.

B: 2x hifi light ( 6 ) (at sw group)
60g wholemeal bread (heB), savers coleslaw 100g ( 2.5), Mayo ( 4 ) Turkey, milkybar buttons ( 8 )

L: Apple, banana, grapes, clementine, lidl vanilla with choc sprinkles yoghurt (0.5)
image-3985722131.jpg

T: rump steak, smash potato cakes with 40g reduced fat cheddar (heA) and onion, mushrooms, beans, muller light

Total syns: 21

I haven't done any body magic since starting sw in June but tomorrow with a little encouragement from my consultant I went for a 3 mile walk with the dog. Legs are aching now but that was a massive step for me :)
image-3819976449.jpg

half on i would consider negligible :D, that's good :) Well done on the walk ! BM is something i need to do more of too :)
I thought the same about my half a lb :) thank you. My hips ached the day though! Going to have another walk today. x

Yesterday was a good day, feeling positive :)

B: 3 x wheat a bix (B+3)
280 ml skimmed milk ( A )
Banana
Blueberries

L: carrot, onion and coriander soup
image-1650569606.jpg

S: tuna, sweetcorn, onion, cucumber
Extra light mayo ( 1.5)

T: Tesco bbq pork shoulder, sw chips, 8x quorn nuggets ( 4 ), baked beans, lettuce, cucumber, onion, Mayo ( 1 )

S: aero biscuit (5), Special K Chewy delight bar ( 4.5 )

Total syns: 19

Still feeling positive! Nothing's gonna stop me this week! I've had 8 days holiday from work and go back tomorrow at 5:30 am :( so just trying to plan my meals for the next few days. This week our opening hours are extending which means a lot of my shifts are really late ones such as 2:45pm-11:45pm so probably will end up eating 4 meals as I'll want to eat before I got to work and breakfast and lunch but then I'm gonna be hungry at work but will try to fit a lot of superfree in! I went for another walk yesterday but just half an hour as my hip was hurting so gonna give it a miss for a couple days but I'm on my feet all the time at work so won't be being lazy.
Anyway here's yesterday's food:

B: omelette- 4 eggs, mushrooms, onion, tomatoes, 40g reduced fat cheddar (heA) + 2 mccartney red onion and Rosemary sausages

L: leftover carrot, onion and coriander soup, banana, muller light

S: mug shot Mexican rice ( 1 ), peppa pig puddle crisps ( 3 )

T: noodles ( 1 ), chow mein sauce 1/2 a pack ( 2.5 ), mushrooms, onion, cabbage, carrot, beansprouts

image-2333746453.jpg

S: 2 x hifi (heB), muller light orange, golden wonder onion rings (3.5), golden wonder cheese balls (3.5)

Total syns: 14.5

Defo is horrible. When I used to have fixed hours I used to wish I had flexible hours so every week was different. I prefer to have a range of shifts but I never get a 9-5 day it's always really early start or really late finish :/ Aww bless you my days are never longer than 8 hours as we're not allowed to do overtime x

Defo is horrible. When I used to have fixed hours I used to wish I had flexible hours so every week was different. I prefer to have a range of shifts but I never get a 9-5 day it's always really early start or really late finish :/ Aww bless you my days are never longer than 8 hours as we're not allowed to do overtime x

I start work at 6.15 am and can finish any when between 5 & 8pm :rolleyes: , most of last week i was finishing around 7pm :sigh:
best thing i get sat and sun off overtime is optional on sat mornings , but i don't bother anymore :D

Back