Gem's Food Diary! (With pictures)!

3 days til weigh in. I feel like I've had a really good week. I'm determined to get at least 4 lbs off my xmas to get my 4 stone!

Here's yesterday's food:
Had a lay in with fiancé so was nearly 2 by the time I ate so had brunch.

B/L: bacon medallions, 2 sausages ( 5 ), scrambled egg, mushrooms, olive oil 3.5ml (1.5), baked beans, smash potato, 40g reduced fat cheddar (heA), muller light

S: banana, grapes

T: 7% lean pork mince 200g (2.5), pasta, tomatoes, passata, onion, mushrooms, extra light mayo ( 1.5 ), muller light

S: 2x hifi light (heB), mini doughnut (3)
image-218998803.jpg

Total syns: 13.5

:)

Hi :) I'm worrying about what I'm going to way at work today as I've not organised anything. I start work at 2:45pm and will probably have to have my lunch at 4pm and my last break at 7pm but I don't finish til 11:45 and don't want to get hungry. Really not looking forward to this shift, I've just slept for 12 hours and I feel absolutely shattered :(
Yesterday I had 2 breakfasts because I start work at 5:30am so I need to eat something before I go to work but then I'm hungry when I get my break at 10 so I have breakfast again. Anyway here goes:

B1: mini quiches- cottage cheese, egg, onion, mushroom, chicken

B2: bacon (fat removed), scrambled egg, mushrooms, beans, tomatoes, muller light

L: leftover pasta from day before- pork mince lean ( 2.5 ), Passata, mushrooms, onions, pasta, muller light, banana

T: sw carbonara- bacon, onion, mushrooms, pasta, yoghurt, egg, 40g reduced fat cheddar (heA)

S: 2x hifi light (heB)
18x quorn kievs ( 9 )
Apple, clementines x2

Total syns: 11.5

I had to do a mini shop last night because I didn't want to 'wing it' again at work! :)
Sometimes I have had 'breakfast' at night just because I have felt like it lol
What sauce do you do for the carbonara? Looks good :)

I had to do a mini shop last night because I didn't want to 'wing it' again at work! :) Sometimes I have had 'breakfast' at night just because I have felt like it lol What sauce do you do for the carbonara? Looks good :)

It's so hard sometimes to plan for work isn't it.
The carbonara i used 4 eggs and about 90ml of yoghurt with salt and parsley. The recipe said 4tbsp. Then I just poured it it in at the end but I did it wrong I think because the "sauce" still seemed cold so I kept stirring it on the hob and I think it separated a little but I didn't want to eat it cold lol.

It's so hard sometimes to plan for work isn't it.
The carbonara i used 4 eggs and about 90ml of yoghurt with salt and parsley. The recipe said 4tbsp. Then I just poured it it in at the end but I did it wrong I think because the "sauce" still seemed cold so I kept stirring it on the hob and I think it separated a little but I didn't want to eat it cold lol.

Lol, that's the thing when you need to add 'cold' yoghurt and stuff to things, suppose it would be 'wrong' to heat the yoghurt up first? :D

Would that curdle? (Im not a very good cook as I'm sure you can tell from that question haha)
If it wouldn't then I'm defo doing that!! I also worried about the eggs being raw lol x

lol, yeah bit of trial and error i think? :)
Although i made a curry the other day and added yoghurt at the end and heated it all through :)
one of those tricky questions :)
prob just need to test it out and see:D

We'll I've not been very good at keeping up to date with this! But I'm on track, lost 3lbs last week and 1 this. Started off the week today really bad I've had over 4000 calories! I know on sw we don't count calories but it was easier for me to track today on myfitnesspal instead of trying to work out syns. I started off the day well but I don't know what happened towards the end! Anyway back on it from now! My only danger point this week is my work xmas meal on Sunday but I've already chosen food and I'm not drinking cos I'm driving so shouldn't be too bad!
Hopefully I can restrict myself so today doesn't reflect on the scales too much next Friday!
Only 3lbs to lose to get my 4 stone and my interim target and I really want that before xmas!!

We'll I've not been very good at keeping up to date with this! But I'm on track, lost 3lbs last week and 1 this. Started off the week today really bad I've had over 4000 calories! I know on sw we don't count calories but it was easier for me to track today on myfitnesspal instead of trying to work out syns. I started off the day well but I don't know what happened towards the end! Anyway back on it from now! My only danger point this week is my work xmas meal on Sunday but I've already chosen food and I'm not drinking cos I'm driving so shouldn't be too bad!
Hopefully I can restrict myself so today doesn't reflect on the scales too much next Friday!
Only 3lbs to lose to get my 4 stone and my interim target and I really want that before xmas!!

Well done on the losses!
fing32.gif

4000 calories?!!! what on earth did you have?:8855::D

Well done on the losses! 4000 calories?!!! what on earth did you have?:8855::D
What didn't I have? lol.
Well o bought a supermarket sandwich which was 500, a snicker at around 280. 15 toffees, 2 sausage rolls, 3 mcdonalds Mayo chicken burgers at like 350 each and some mozzarella dippers! I was such a pig. I just binged and I don't know why. I was so ill the next day! Can't believe I did it. I feel so off track. I'm not giving up ever ever but for some reason I just want to eat crap! I have too many reasons to do this and I'm not going back to my old ways I just don't know why I'm having a blip!

Crikey it's been about 2 months since I've wrote on here! I was 1 lb away from my 4 stone award just before Christmas and now I'm at 3st2! Completely went off plan at christmas which I was fine with but its taken me a long time to get my head back in it! I've lost the last 3 weeks though so getting back in the swing of it finally! 7 months until I'm bridesmaid and 13 months til I'm the bride so really want to shift as much weight as possible! I will continue this diary :) will update later :)

Back