Gems Weight Loss Diary

My week was good. Weighed in today an lost 4 lbs. Why is it some days fly by and i don't feel tempted at all and other days I can't stop thinking about food. Lol I just keep dreaming about my goal and fitting into cute clothes. How long do you want to stick with SS?
Good luck at your weigh in.

Amazing!! Well done on your weight loss. I want to lose another 1 & 1/2 stone with sole source. Which will take me to my target and the move up the steps. The weight I lose moving up the steps will give me a bit of leeway if a put on few lbs.

I've gone weeks without being tempted did 8 weeks 100% and the last two weeks my will power has gone through the window. Need to get on track but got holiday at the end of August and I think that is what's in the back of my mind, I just think will start again when I've come back from my hols! Wrong attitude but can't seem to knock it out of my system!

I've got my weigh in tomorrow and not looking forward to it!

Gem x

starting weight: 13st 10. Week one -9lb

Hi had my 11th weigh in last night and to my shock lost 2lbs. After nibbling on food for three days this week I was over the moon. Lost 2 stone 9lbs so far which I'm chuffed about! Going to be good this week might start keeping a diary again of what water and shakes I'm having to help keep me focused. Did this at the beginning and it really helped.

Gem x

starting weight: 13st 10. Week one -9lb

Hey, good for you. Your body is in weightloss mode! Like you said, great motivation for this week. I would imagine you are getting some nice compliments now.

How are you doing Gembo?
I lost 3 lbs this week, so I"m down 13 lbs in three weeks.
Hope you had a good week too.

Back