General: Week starting Mon 28th August

Hi Irene

I just wanted to second what Anja said, you do help so many people on these threads and always seem to offer encouragement and welcome to everyone. You have done so well up to now and I have no doubt that you will reach your goal. You can do it!!!

Those pictures were fantastic Anja.

Jazzy x

Irene....ditto what Anja & Jazzy have said! Your a star! And a big thanks from me for being there.
xxx

Anja....painting are fab! My friend Caroline is editing a book at the moment about an artist who paints gum that has been spat out on the pavement!!!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/rahid1/sets/286517/comments/
Not anywhere as amazing as the ones you posted but very interesting and easier than someone having to pick it all up! YUK!

And Jazzy well done on that amazing loss!

Night Wemitt's

Kamilla

Irene!
You've lost the equivalent of my son - A whole 7 year old!!!! I bet you couldn't pick him up and walk 20 yards with him now (I can't) - what an achievement!!!! Before you know where you are you'll have lost an entire Anja - she worked out tonight that I've now lost her - more cos she's just got thinner than me losing more :-(
Chin up - come on, we all know you can do it, we're all behind you as you are such a fab source of inspiration and encouragement to us.
Love,
A
xxxxx

Hi Irene
Sending you a big hug and lots of positive vibes to get you back on the rails again.

~~~~>~~~~> positive vibes ~~~~>~~~~>>> IRENE

You are such a steadfast and encouraging member of the wemitts and such an inspiration: I know things will pick up for you again soon! :)

Thanks for all your encouragement. I was doing fine until my birthday (3 weeks ago) and then it all went to pot. But tomorrow is another day and I am ready.
Proud to be a Wemitt
Irene xx

Hi everyone!

Well i am back after my break due to work/exams/moving all of which are over (except work of course LOL). Living arrangements are not ideal - I am living at my parents in Durham, Hubby is living in Wiltshire only seeing him once a month :( but he is coming out of the army as soon as we have sorted out our new house, which wont be ready until next summer.

I have read through everyone's post and cannot believe how well you are all doing.

Irene: You have done amazingly well...good luck with getting on track. I too took a break whilst doing my exams etc and have just got back on track - today is day 2. I fortunately havent gained anything and hope when I see Isobel in a couple of weeks it will be another 1/2 stone gone and into the 16's.

Ann: Welcome back...I have missed emailing you...just about to send one off to you. Well done on your weight loss and I cannot wait to see the armani jacket...I think a trip to Italy will be in store at the end of my journey for all of those fab shops.

Debbie: What can I stay. Always so inspirational and positive. You are doing so well cannot wait to see you in Birmingham.

KAM: Hey buddy. I know your having a tough time with CD, but I do hope you will come to Birmingham still...I was so looking forward to sharing with you. It does not matter in the slightest how much anyone weighs, or how much anyone has lost. I am going to spend a weekend with a great bunch of people whether they weigh 10st, 20st or 30st - I just dont care. You were so much fun and will be missed if you dont come. Dont decide just yet....!

BarbaraJ: Your doing so well....i hope that you will be able to make it to Birmingham as well.

Everyone else....this thread will be huge if I keep going, but I everyone time I read one of your posts I am proud to be a wemitt.

As for me...I am still 17'6 on my scales which is still 57lb down. One thing I have found is that I am more conscious of what I eat and no longer feel the need to eat three courses when I am in fact full after 1. So anyway...I have actually missed CD and my shakes so back on Day 2 after my break and feeling great. Will see Isobel ina couple of weeks and hoping for a good loss. Hubby is taking me away on holiday to buy some new clothes the week before Xmas and then for the week after xmas (I cannot be away from my parents for xmas - just cant leave them by themselves) so we are coming back here for xmas day.

anyways...

not long until Birmingham!

speak soon

Texasgirl

Morning Wemitts!
Can't believe its Saturday again already where did that week go!!?? Been a totally manic week sorting everything out for the kids going back to school and making sure things at home are sorted while I'm in hospital. Made up a load of stews & sauces etc...and stuck in the freezer so DH just needs to remember to defrost! Cleaned almost every room in the house just need to tackle the boys room!:eek: and change all the beds. Wedding outfit is pretty much sorted....thanks Debbie for you advice on that.
Heard from the hospital about my interview which was menat to be on MOnday and they are going to see me in 2 weeks! The HR lady I spoke to said they were very keen to see me and they'd received my references which were excellent! :D (one from other Cub Leader and another from my GP)!
Diet wise still ssing! OMG over 2 weeks thats a first but have
to stop tomorrow night :( for a while so will be doing WW.
Irene....how you doing?
Texas....great to see you back on here.:D
AKB....that fleece was big in Birmingham I just liked it although DH shocked that its pink! but DD is very happy!
Love Kamilla xx

I had an excellent day yesterday. Only 2 litres of water but that's better than it has been lately.

Will be thinking of you Kam

Irene xx

Morning wemitts!

Kam - Will be thinking of you and sending you all my best wishes and some big cyber hugs.

Irene - Glad to hear you had a good day yesterday! Stick with it and you'll see some spectacular results :) Steve was asking after Catherine ... how is she? He couldn't remember her name and referred to her as 'the stunning girl with the bright red hair' :D

I'm going to be ebaying today I think. I've only got 2 tops left in my ebay shop ... the plus size stuff really sells well. My seventh swimsuit arrived today so I'll try it on (will probably screw up my face when I look in the mirror though). Found myself looking through the sale rack of swimsuits in BHS yesterday before thinking to myself 'For goodness sake, STOP with the swimsuits already!!'

I bought three pairs of jeans there though in the 'petite' section (clothes for the vertically challenged!) I bought a pair of bootcut rigid type (zip and button) - very fashionable and a size 18. I can get them done up but major muffin top so I'll have to wait a couple of weeks for them to be comfortable. I also bought two pairs of bootcut stretchy 'pull on' jeans (toddler jeans I call them!). Because of the style, I could get away with a smaller size (I want them to last longer than a few weeks!). A size 16 would have been very comfortable but I went for the size 14s which are very 'fitted' but will last a bit longer. I was really chuffed that I was able to buy clothes somewhere other than Evans - happy days!!

Have a great day everyone!

LOL at the idea of Steve with his big can of Veet!... I can't afford November meet as am on hol in October and then need money to buy Christmas presents but hope to see some of you in September London meet, Summer, Kam, Cat & Irene should all be going!

Ann - Do you realise you're less than a stone from the 11,4 weight that I was in June when Michael was seriously worried that I shouldn't lose anymore weight? Wow, you've done so brilliantly. I remember starting out in January with these huge ideas of how much weight we were all going to lose, I can't believe most of us have done it. (I was going to lose 6, have STILL only lost 3.5 but will hopefully be 5 by the time I ever finish!)

Love to all
xxx

Catherine has just started SS again and starts college on Wednesday to do her AS levels. She moved into a flat in Gateshead in August and is still working FT at Wetherspoons and will change to PT when she starts college. We are both going to the London meet at the end of September and of course the wemitt one in Birmingham.

Irene xx

Mel
I post in both places. Always on DH because of the August and September Challenges. Haven't heard from Cary? Not sure what date she was due back.
How are you?

Irene xx

Back