• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

General WeMITT Thread - week commencing 10 September

I hope everyone who came to the Birmingham meet at the weekend enjoyed themselves. I know I did. And it is always a wonderful weekend as it is great to see everyone and I as usual came home very inspired and motivated
Irene xx

S: 17st4lb C: 16st11lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 43 Loss: 0st7lb(2.89%)
Sounds like you all had a wonderful time - I was sorry to miss it. I'm looking forward to seeing some piccies :)

S: 18st11lb C: 12st4lb G: 11st7lb BMI: 27.8 Loss: 6st7lb(34.6%)
Sounds like you all had a wonderful time - I was sorry to miss it. I'm looking forward to seeing some piccies :)
We missed you too Debbie. I certainly would love to see you again! We also missed Ann too. Many of us mentioned her and how her presence is sorely missed, both on here and in person :(

I'm looking forward to seeing some piccies too! Lots were taken over the weekend so hopefully someone will upload a few soon :D

We missed you too Debbie. I certainly would love to see you again! We also missed Ann too. Many of us mentioned her and how her presence is sorely missed, both on here and in person :(

I'm looking forward to seeing some piccies too! Lots were taken over the weekend so hopefully someone will upload a few soon :D
Where is Ann these days?

S: 17st4lb C: 16st11lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 43 Loss: 0st7lb(2.89%)