General WeMITT Thread - week commencing 10 September

Discussion in 'WeMITTS (We Mean It This Time)' started by IreneH, 3 September 2007 Social URL.

1. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Well the start of another week and this is an important week as just in case you didn't know it includes the WeMITT meet in Birmingham on Saturday.

Hi to everyone and if you are unsure whether to come on Saturday please come as we'd love to see many new faces
    Irene xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    I hope everyone who came to the Birmingham meet at the weekend enjoyed themselves. I know I did. And it is always a wonderful weekend as it is great to see everyone and I as usual came home very inspired and motivated
    Irene xx

4. Russiandoll

Russiandoll Carpe diem

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.89%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan - Step 1
    Sounds like you all had a wonderful time - I was sorry to miss it. I'm looking forward to seeing some piccies :)

5. Summerskye

Summerskye Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st7lb(34.6%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    We missed you too Debbie. I certainly would love to see you again! We also missed Ann too. Many of us mentioned her and how her presence is sorely missed, both on here and in person :(

I'm looking forward to seeing some piccies too! Lots were taken over the weekend so hopefully someone will upload a few soon :D

6. cah-ching

cah-ching Gold Member

Where is Ann these days?

7. Russiandoll

Russiandoll Carpe diem

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.89%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan - Step 1
    You know, I was only thinking that myself just yesterday! Anyone seen our lovely Westhills around?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.