General WeMITT Thread - week commencing 10 September

IreneH

Gold Member
Well the start of another week and this is an important week as just in case you didn't know it includes the WeMITT meet in Birmingham on Saturday.

Hi to everyone and if you are unsure whether to come on Saturday please come as we'd love to see many new faces
Irene xx

I hope everyone who came to the Birmingham meet at the weekend enjoyed themselves. I know I did. And it is always a wonderful weekend as it is great to see everyone and I as usual came home very inspired and motivated
Irene xx

Sounds like you all had a wonderful time - I was sorry to miss it. I'm looking forward to seeing some piccies :)

Sounds like you all had a wonderful time - I was sorry to miss it. I'm looking forward to seeing some piccies :)

We missed you too Debbie. I certainly would love to see you again! We also missed Ann too. Many of us mentioned her and how her presence is sorely missed, both on here and in person :(

I'm looking forward to seeing some piccies too! Lots were taken over the weekend so hopefully someone will upload a few soon :D

We missed you too Debbie. I certainly would love to see you again! We also missed Ann too. Many of us mentioned her and how her presence is sorely missed, both on here and in person :(

I'm looking forward to seeing some piccies too! Lots were taken over the weekend so hopefully someone will upload a few soon :D

Where is Ann these days?

Back