• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

General WeMITT Thread - week commencing 26th February 2007

Lost 12 pounds!Lost 12 pounds!Lost 12 pounds!

Can you tell I'm happy?
Plus my CDC gave me 3 bars this week to try so I'm going to keep them for when I'm desperate for chocolate!

Karen

Serial Foodie!
after my naughty lil cheats the week before last (and a little gain) I have been an angel this week and lost 10.5 lbs :D :D

EmMUK

Trying Hard!
it was aam week for me and I managed to have 2 meals out and not have any carbs. well it paid off and I have lost another 5lbs this week.

aren't we all doing well.

westhills

I STILL mean it!
Where are you all this week WeMitts? It's Friday and we're still only on page one!
Well, Friday morning is my weigh in. 2 weeks ago, before I went to Prague, I was 10st-13.6lbs. THEN, last Friday after my bingefest in the Czech republic, I was 11s-t12.6lbs - a massive 13lbs up. I am pleased to report that this morning, I am 11st-2.8lbs. so that's nearly 10lbs off in a week, which makes the real Prague "gain" 3lbs, which is a lot easier to live with. Someone said to me that even the plane journey puts weight on - you actually "swell up" don't you, so some of the 13lbs would have been that. It's a wake up call though, to realise just how fragile our goal weights are. I have "loosely" followed the 790 plan this week, don't want to do sole source again if I can help it. Will try and shift the rest in the same way. Hope all you WeMitts are well, and hope to see a lot of you on the 24th in Birmingham.
Ann x

voodoo

LOVING MY WATER
Hi everyone, my first day & I have the lovely 'Westhills' as my cdc!!! I'm weeing for England, starving BUT staying on plan. The soups & shakes I've had so far have been pretty good, I'm spoilt for choice!!! lol Hope I'm ok to post here, after all I have quite a bit to lose, 7-8 stone, AND I really do mean it this time!
bye for now,
xxxsharon

EmMUK

Trying Hard!
welcome sharon, aren't you lucky to have Ann as a CDC.

Ann - loving the photos - takes me back to our weekends in Prague. and well done on that mere 3lbs gain over the prague trip - hope the 790 shifts that this week for you. see you keep inspiring us!!

sorry I have been mia - have been teaching at uni for my 2 days a year to keep my hand in so have been soooo busy. I have finally got rid of the awful sinusitis I had and am feeling much more like me again, such a relief. wi tomorrow and I am so excited, think it'll be a good one, hope so anyway.

SHAZA

Silver Member
Hiya Voodoo (sharon)

I too have the lovely Ann (westhills) as my counsellor, with her help and a little bit of will power you will do amazing

Keep up the great work

ps are you coming to Birmingham ???

Sharon