General WeMITT Thread - week commencing 26th February 2007

bakerfa

Silver Member
Here's to a new week & a new start!

Love to all xxx

Lost 12 pounds!Lost 12 pounds!Lost 12 pounds!

Can you tell I'm happy?
Plus my CDC gave me 3 bars this week to try so I'm going to keep them for when I'm desperate for chocolate!

after my naughty lil cheats the week before last (and a little gain) I have been an angel this week and lost 10.5 lbs :D :D

it was aam week for me and I managed to have 2 meals out and not have any carbs. well it paid off and I have lost another 5lbs this week.

aren't we all doing well.

Hope everyone is well - this part of the minimins site is REALLY quiet these days !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where are you all this week WeMitts? It's Friday and we're still only on page one!
Well, Friday morning is my weigh in. 2 weeks ago, before I went to Prague, I was 10st-13.6lbs. THEN, last Friday after my bingefest in the Czech republic, I was 11s-t12.6lbs - a massive 13lbs up. I am pleased to report that this morning, I am 11st-2.8lbs. so that's nearly 10lbs off in a week, which makes the real Prague "gain" 3lbs, which is a lot easier to live with. Someone said to me that even the plane journey puts weight on - you actually "swell up" don't you, so some of the 13lbs would have been that. It's a wake up call though, to realise just how fragile our goal weights are. I have "loosely" followed the 790 plan this week, don't want to do sole source again if I can help it. Will try and shift the rest in the same way. Hope all you WeMitts are well, and hope to see a lot of you on the 24th in Birmingham.
Ann x

Hi everyone, my first day & I have the lovely 'Westhills' as my cdc!!! I'm weeing for England, starving BUT staying on plan. The soups & shakes I've had so far have been pretty good, I'm spoilt for choice!!! lol Hope I'm ok to post here, after all I have quite a bit to lose, 7-8 stone, AND I really do mean it this time!
bye for now,
xxxsharon

Welcome Sharon - gets easier after first 2-3 days. Good luck!

welcome sharon, aren't you lucky to have Ann as a CDC.

Ann - loving the photos - takes me back to our weekends in Prague. and well done on that mere 3lbs gain over the prague trip - hope the 790 shifts that this week for you. see you keep inspiring us!!

sorry I have been mia - have been teaching at uni for my 2 days a year to keep my hand in so have been soooo busy. I have finally got rid of the awful sinusitis I had and am feeling much more like me again, such a relief. wi tomorrow and I am so excited, think it'll be a good one, hope so anyway.

Back