General WeMITT Thread - week commencing 5th March 2007

Hi Sez and Chinchilla - great to have you with us.

Sez - I am so impressed that you didn't have a piece of your own birthday cake, that would have killed me I think.

Chinchilla - ignore those people who don't support you - it's your decision and you know what's best for you and as I always think, we'll show them it works when we get there!

Hey Emma! I read you're doing a psychology degree, i finished my psychology degree in 2005! :)

Hi Emma

We won the pub quiz ~ now thats a first, last week I won the play your cards right and this week the pub quiz. 2 bottles of wine for my friend as she is getting divorced, we are saving the wine for her moving into her new home party (I of course will still be on water by then ~ long long way to go with my weight)

Well done on your career change psychology ~ very different to being a civil engineer. Keep up your studys I hope it takes your mind off eating

Looking after my new grandbaby tomorrow ah he is adorable 4 months old a lovely little chunky monkey

Maybe catch you at another meet ??

Hi
Just a quick update, despite pain in her boob again oncologist gave mum all clear although she's still a bit worried about white dot on x-ray. Could be fat, scar tissue, cyst etc. but she's still worried so will prob get a 2nd opinion just in case. We should be happy 'cos he said definitely not cancer and he should definitely know what he's talking about but there you go... human nature to worry anyway isn't it.

Tentatively happy but she will probably check with her doc again just in case.

Diet slipped as always. Back to 11,12 today but was up to 12,0 again so down 2lbs of my 5lb gain again. Still 36 lbs down on last January so not too worried.

Hi to all new WeMITTS!

Love to all
Anja xxx

Best wishes for your mam Anja. And loved the concert and took your advice and stayed away until Keane came on. They were so good
Irene xx

Thank you for the best wishes. According to the onc it's not cancer so all is well but she's understandably still a bit twitchy. (I was too as she's vowed never to have chemo again as it made her so ill the first time round.)

Anja xxx

And what Ann says is really true. You will meet some inspirational people and go home very motivated. I know both previous meets were wonderful and I had a great time. So don't be shy just come we'd love to meet you.

Irene xx

welcome to the new wemitts :D

i know it can all be a little daunting but we have as much ability and specialness as anyone who has lost lots of weight before us. we r the next success stories! i hope u find lots of encouragement and support here. xxx

hello old wemitts too. i was laid up for a few days last week with a bad back but am all sorted out now. was quite tough not coming online properly as it made me wanna eat (and i did... :( ) but its fab to be back amonst my fellow sufferers...umm...i mean dieters. :D

i hope everyone has a lovely weekend
xxxxxx

irene, are u coming to the SW meet on 14th april?

I'm still sitting on the fence and just need someone to push me. I can get a plane down from Newcastle to Bristol on the Sat morning and one back on the Sun morning
Irene xx

WHAM!!

(that was a mighty push by the way!)

it'll be a great day. we'll be going on a tour bus and all sorts :D awww please come!!!

Your push worked. The flights are booked. I can panic later. Have not flown for about 15 years. Bath here i come

Irene xx

:D :D :D

anyone else need bullying...umm i mean pushing into coming to bath??

Ready to start.

Finally done it - got my first months supply and I am starting on Monday. I have a long, long way to go but as said many times - I am going to give it a good go. Hope you lot don't mind whinging, becasue I may be back here very soon doing just that. ;)
Going to do some measuring and photo's, etc today - so be prepared for some scary stats (or piccy's) :eek: .

Back