Georgias diary

Hey hun just popping in to see how ur getting on, Have a lovely day xx

Well today has been okay, been a very manic day! My little one was up most the night coughing a lot. He seems to suffer with coughing at night and when hes been hyper, and its been quite wheezy for the past 8 months. Should of got him to the doctor sooner but anyways, he now has an inhaler as the doctor thinks he has asthma. He has already taken it and he took it well which has surprised me :) He is on it for a month and then got to see the doctor again just to confirm the asthma and possibly change the inhaler from a blue one to a brown one. I've also ran into an old friend who I hadnt seen for years! She had to do a double take when she saw me LOL and first said that I was a skinny minny, I wish. Shes one of these whos had twins and is still a skinny moo. So was nice to see her and we're going to take our kids to the farm next week.

Regards to dieting, well todays an up day, I got 1300 calories left to go after running around all day! And official weigh in is.. 11st 10lbs :D :D I DID IT! Didn't think I would, but thats a loss of 3lbs this week after the first up day. I may do the shred if I'm feeling a bit better but just got to see how the rest of the day goes.

xxxxxx

That's a shame about it boy, hopefully his inhaler helps! Well done on the compliments, always helpful x and on the weight loss x

Aww poor little fella, my son has chronic asthma and is up 2-3 times per night, on every asthma medication going so now how u feel! Glad the inhalers help and if he is put on the brown it does help a lot!

Woohoo to the double take!! It's a great feelin
And woohooo to the loss well done xxx
Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you, I don't know how long the inhaler takes to kick in but hes having his next dose just before he goes to bed so I'm hoping I'll actually get some sleep. He seems to wake up during the night a lot just coughing, last night he came into us and he was really panicky with it too so my boyfriend ended up on the sofa and my son was in my bed. He went to nursery as normal as he was so excited to go and they also commented on his coughing. It was quite funny when my old friend didn't recognize me, I literally just laughed, probably because I do still see myself as the fattie I was. Athough I wanted to see if I had inch loss too and pleased to say my waist has lost two inches! Its now 27 inches :) Nothing on my hips though though I did expect that. Last night I had no real love handles and today I did which is why I did a double check on it. xxxxx

Eek! I have over 1000 calories to eat and a) not hungry and b) don't think I can fit it in! I will try though as I don't want to stall now. My little boy has fallen asleep and hes had his final puff on the inhaler, completely cleaned his room out, new bedding etc. and kept the cat out from his room so I'm hoping we'll all get some sleep. Sadly though it does look like my sons asthma does seem to get worse around the cat so my boyfriends mum is going to re-home her. xxxx

Hey hun, hope the inhaler kicks in fully soon.

Cats are very common to cause problems for asthmatics, my son is allergic to dogs cats horses, all animals with hair/furr basically and it sets off his asthma, cats are the worse, we nearly lost him wen he first touched a cat, very scary!

Seems ur son has been able to tolerate the cat but now it's irritating him, sad to say but ur probably doing the best thing rehoming.

Ohhh get some food down ya girl! I'm determined now to eat 2200 cals on UDs and about 400 on DD so there's a big swoosh!

Treat urself to something yummy ;) xxx

Well done on hitting 11st 10lb. Hopefully the inhaler will have kicked in by tonight & you get a better nights sleep. My son was diagnosed with asthma when he was very young. He's 9 now & seems to have grown out of it. Just gets a little chesty when he has a cold.

WB x

stef2009 said:
Hey hun, hope the inhaler kicks in fully soon.

Cats are very common to cause problems for asthmatics, my son is allergic to dogs cats horses, all animals with hair/furr basically and it sets off his asthma, cats are the worse, we nearly lost him wen he first touched a cat, very scary!

Seems ur son has been able to tolerate the cat but now it's irritating him, sad to say but ur probably doing the best thing rehoming.

Ohhh get some food down ya girl! I'm determined now to eat 2200 cals on UDs and about 400 on DD so there's a big swoosh!

Treat urself to something yummy ;) xxx

Hey, see my son has always had a cough but never put the two together until the doctor said to keep an eye on them. It was only after I saw them together after he had his inhaler and he was coughing a lot that I've put 2 & 2 together. We are going to monitor them both for another couple of days as boyfriends mum can only take her after the weekend before we make any rash decisions.

Lol that is definitely a big whoosh between those two numbers! Has it been working for you so far with that gap? Lol my boyfriends made burger and wedges and then some ice cream for dessert lol that should do the trick!

Xxxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

WobbleBottom said:
Well done on hitting 11st 10lb. Hopefully the inhaler will have kicked in by tonight & you get a better nights sleep. My son was diagnosed with asthma when he was very young. He's 9 now & seems to have grown out of it. Just gets a little chesty when he has a cold.

WB x

Hey thank you. My son is 3 and a half so with what you've said about your son, I'm hoping mine will grow out of it too :) I had it too as a child but I can only remember the inhaler and tube, nothing else lol hope your day has been okay :) xxxxx

Hope it all works well whatever u decide to do :)

Yeah seems to be working, lost 2lb first week and 2 second week, but I'm still experimenting lol
I may have to use my juddd calculations yet!! I ave a feeling there's not gonna be a loss this week, not sure why, just a gut feeling lol

Oh and yum to the burger wedges and ice cream! Im obsessed with toasted waffle and ice cream at the minute hmmmm yum!!

Hav a lovely tea xxx

Last edited:
Well done on the 3lbs Georgia!

Sorry to hear about your little one, hun, if it's any consolation I had asthma as a kid - but strangely grew out of it...hope it's the same for him xxx

I had asthma and grew out of it too!!

Hope that everything is ok!!!

Ruth
x

stef2009 said:
Hope it all works well whatever u decide to do :)

Yeah seems to be working, lost 2lb first week and 2 second week, but I'm still experimenting lol
I may have to use my juddd calculations yet!! I ave a feeling there's not gonna be a loss this week, not sure why, just a gut feeling lol

Oh and yum to the burger wedges and ice cream! Im obsessed with toasted waffle and ice cream at the minute hmmmm yum!!

Hav a lovely tea xxx

Thanks. It's difficult as he loves his cat but I don't want him to get any worse.

Well done on the losses! I suppose it's better to try different numbers / methods at all times to see what works for yourself.

Lol I seem to keep wanting ice cream. Not good! Though dinner was yum and I do have to reach those calories, what a hard life ;)

Not shredding tonight as ate quite late xxxx

Lol asthma seems to be a lot more common than I thought as a child!

Xxx

Have a lovely day tomorrow Georgia!

Hope your little one is ok!

Ruth
X

Well the night went a bit better! He woke up at midnight, coughed a bit, but went back to sleep until 7am :eek: thats a lie in these days lol, gone into nursery happy as larry. Daily weigh in shows up at 11st11lbs so not sure how many calories to have to give it that whoosh. Hope everyone has a good day xxx

LadyGeorgie said:
Well the night went a bit better! He woke up at midnight, coughed a bit, but went back to sleep until 7am :eek: thats a lie in these days lol, gone into nursery happy as larry. Daily weigh in shows up at 11st11lbs so not sure how many calories to have to give it that whoosh. Hope everyone has a good day xxx

Glad he is ok :)

Are u on a DD?

Ruth
X

Trefoil said:
Glad he is ok :)

Are u on a DD?

Ruth
X

I am indeedy, had 320 calories and did the shred :) hope you had a good day xxxx

Back