Georgiasmum's food diary

Hi everyone ... I thought I'd give SW a whirl to try and mix things up a bit. I have lost over 6 stone with ww but struggling with my last stone!

So, here goes

Original plan

B - bran flakes 35g (heb) with fat free Greek yog/ blueberries/ blackberries
L - ham salad, boiled egg, beetroot, lettuce, cucumber, tomato, sugar snap peas
S- 3 apricots, few grapes, muller light mandarin
D- BBQ salmon, lamb steak, pork chop, salad, wholemeal roll 60g (heb)
S- ww choc and vanilla cornetto - 6.5 syns (and very nice!

Still got a hea choice to have....might just grab an ounce of cheese!

6.5 syns used

Does this look ok? Thanks x

Last edited:
That looks pretty good to me :) and wow 6 stone well done!! That's an achievement and a half!! You should be very proud :) I lost 5 stone on weight watchers about 5 years back but piled it back on :/ so trying another aproach now :) good luck with your journey :) x

Extra easy

B- fruit ( woke too late for proper Brekkie)
L - jacket potato with salad and chicken, 67g creamy coleslaw 5syns, cheese (hea)
D- pork and beef rissoles oven cooked (4 syns for bread used), roasted veg ( oil 2syns), boiled potatoes, carrots and green beans
S - yogurt , ryvita mini (heb)

11 syns used

Last edited:
Extra easy

B/L - lean bacon, veg, baked potato, 2 egg fritatta

D - chicken kebab (no pitta or sauce), salad, veg, baked potato

S - baked vanilla cheesecake - home made - 6 syns

I was full, so my planned hea and b of cheese on toast later on never happened...!

Total syns used - 6

Last edited:
Extra Easy day

Monday - my weigh in day on an evening...I lost 2.5lb from my last official weigh in a week ago, but as I think I said at the beginning of this thread, I had a stone to lose as I had been binging, and as of last Thursday I had 14 to lose...now, I know I haven't lost 7.5lb of fat since Thursday, so I conclude that a lot of that excess was water, which judging by my trips to the loo, I think is a fair statement...so, today's food...

B - stewed rhubarb ( I know sw are supposed to syn cooked fruit but I never have and refuse to!!), with fat free Greek yogurt and 1heb of bran flakes - absolutely gorgeous!

L - frankie and bennies pasta arrabiata without olives -I am guessing here at 6 syns for perhaps the oil used as everything else I think was free on green - I even declined a dough ball!

D - John west light tuna lunch - 6 syns, this was a snack after my wi, and before my zumba class, which actually got canvpcelled, s I went for an 8 mile bike ride instead!! And a pack of low fat crisps - 4 syns

I will also have something else in a bit after my bath, not sure what...!

Last edited:
I also had an extra easy 2 egg fritatta with potato, rissoles, carrots, peas, pepper and mushrooms. Delicious and all free!!

Going to have a 3syn portion of cheesecake now...slightly over my sins for today, but I have used less syns all week so it should be fine.

green day

B - ff Greek yog, strawberries, 15g bran flakes (1/2heb)

L - 1/3 broccoli cheese pasta and sauce (1.5 syns for milk), extra peas and quorn Swedish meatballs

D- 1/3 pasta n sauce as above (1.5 syns) with wholemeal roll (heb) and 20g low low cream cheese (1/3 hea)

Snack - home made ice cream (1/2 sin), strawberries, 1 Alpen light (1/2 heb)
Home made cheesecake (3 syns)

Total 6.5 syns

Just realised I could have used my milk in the pasta n sauce as a hea choice, instead of syns, as I haven't used a whole hea up yet...no worries, I'm not that hungry and still got my cheesecake to have so I will chalk it up to experience!

Original day

B - lean bacon, mushrooms, cherry toms, 2 egg fritatta

L- beef salad - approx 40g White bread ( this was in a pub in York and I am proud of self as I asked for the coleslaw to be omitted and only ate 1/4 of the bread provided), although...I did eat 1 of DD chicken goujon and a few chips (???7.5 syns???)

S - black americano at Costa and 1/4 choc muffin - was shocked when synned this at home this eve and it was 6 syns...eek...

D - not til 9pm as wasn't hungry - used both heb on 6 sesame ryvita with 2/3 (40g) of hea on low low spread cheese and ham and gherkins...very nice and filling.

So, I used more syns than I wanted to, but as I did a 8.5 mile bike ride this evening too in addition to walking the City Walls in York I think I should be ok...???

Original plan

B - ff Greek yog with blueberries, 1/2 Banana and 1/2 heb bran flakes for a little crunch

L - ham and feta cheese (hea) salad

D - minced beef stuffed marrow (cheese hea) 1/2 syn for sundried tomatoes

S - 2 digestives (7 syns)
Ff ice cream with a roast nectarine
Ryvita minis ( heb)
1 Alpen light (1/2 heb)
Home made cheesecake (3 syns)

Total 11 syns

Friday original

B - yogurt
S- banana, apple
L - ham salad, yogurt at Dalby forest
S- apple
D- ham salad with coleslaw (?6syns) at Wolds Village tea rooms
S - 120g wholemeal bread (2heb) and 40g low low spread cheese ( hea)

Yesterday I had a day in York...Brekkie was in York with a takeaway coffee from Starbucks, wholemeal roll (heb) and cottage cheese and ham

Lunch was at pizza express - roasted toms 4 syns and a pollo pancetta salad without dough sticks and dressing 15 syns, no pudding. Diet coke and coffee. Very chuffed!

Fruit on way home

Dinner of leftover stuffed marrow and roast veg (1/2 syn). I had a bit of cheese feta before bed, but not a whole hea worth

Total 19.5 allegedly, although I think the salad was quite good for SW plan...

Today has been an Original day again as I know too many carbs affect my losses

B - lean bacon, toms, mushrooms, red pepper, 2 egg fritatta

L - carvery at Kings Head, 3 meats, loads of veg, few new pots in skins, one Yorkshire, 2 mini saus and 1 stuffing ball, no gravy or sauce...delicious, and a tiny bite of dd cookie as I didn't have a pud...not sure on syns but suspect I'll be ok...

S- some home made syn free ice cream

D- will be later on and will be leftover stuffed marrow with roast veg at 1/2 syn.

I will have a hea of cheese later on with a heb of bread/ cracker I think if I am hungry...

Wi in tomorrow, and SP looks good!

Hi. I wanted to update to say I wasn't able to get to wi on monday in the end altho SP wS looking good!

I've been at my mums this week and am sticking to an although tbh not really having enough hea or heb.

Altho have eaten well. Hoping to SP in the morn although mums scales may be diff to mine. I will be away on Monday for my official wi which is bad news ... I will be on track tho as an staying with a friend who is also doing SW!!

In fact I've realised I can track my food fir today!

B - lean bacon, toms, baked beans, 2 poached eggs... Fruit sajad and ff yogurt

L - jacket potato, cheese, ham
S - apple

D - chicken salad with jacket potato.

Eep

B- ww bread (heb), 2poached eggs, 2 tomatoes
L- beef salad
D- wetherspoons sweet chilli noodles with side portion chips...according to sw online this totals 7.5 syns, according to syns calculator it's loads more - really not sure now.......??
Snack - ryvita minis (heb) and cheese (hea)

I will weigh in, in the morning I think as not recorded a wi this week

Weigh in was good...1.8lbs to goal now, if I have a morning weigh in! Which as a rule, I don't!!

Today's food...EEP

B - apple as early at dd swim lesson
L chicken and bacon salad, plum
D BBQ at home, chicken, salad, potatoes, rice
Snack - 1 Alpen light (1/2 heb) quark, options (2 syn) , cheese/ ryvita (hea and 1/2 he b)

Feeling good

Back