Gerry's Diary - 60lbs off, 20% achieved!

Think I am going to try lamb steaks with my mash and roasted veg tonight as a change from my usual chicken. Have roughly pointed the lamb and I don't think it comes out too bad points wise. Who knows, I may even post a picture of it if I get time.

Should I try the suggested roasted butternut squash tonight? Decisions, decisions... :D

Lamb with roast BNS would be lush !!

ps- can i be old spice ??LOL

Ooh yes go for it Gerry nothing quite like a bit of roasted BNS, Lambs not to bad points wise when all the fat is removed, and the change will be you good, it may also be just the thing you need hen a goood change to spurt this weeks loss

Ooh yes go for it Gerry nothing quite like a bit of roasted BNS, Lambs not to bad points wise when all the fat is removed, and the change will be you good, it may also be just the thing you need hen a goood change to spurt this weeks loss
What are you saying Kalls? You implying that I need to have a loss this week or I'll be getting fatter?:D

Puggs mate, you can be anything you want since you're such an inspiration to us all. You have the key to the city in my book matey ;)

The key to the bar at the Clarion would be much preferred ;)

It was a Michael McIntyre joke incase it wooshed over anyones head.

oOo i want to be a spice what could i be?? Hmmm. Hope you are having a good one Gerry! :) xxx

Can I be John Smith's tuna?

(hope we are referencing the same thing here)

The key to the bar at the Clarion would be much preferred ;)

It was a Michael McIntyre joke incase it wooshed over anyones head.

hahahaha! Love it! 'I am not one spice, i am fiiiiive spice' McIntyre is amazing! :) xxx

oOo i want to be a spice what could i be?? Hmmm. Hope you are having a good one Gerry! :) xxx

hahahaha! Love it! 'I am not one spice, i am fiiiiive spice' McIntyre is amazing! :) xxx

I was in the front row at the Glasgow show for that, front and centre, absolutely outstanding!

Hey lass, pop by anytime, you are more than welcome! I hope that's the red side of Liverpool you're from though. Keep me posted on your progress - Gerry

Back