Gerry's Diary - 60lbs off, 20% achieved!

internet-hi-five.jpg
Thanks Stephen, this honestly made me smile. Good to know you're still keeping an eye on the rest of us, since you are now just a skiiny malinky yourself! :D

Even though you are in denial Nikki, you know rightly that you inspire us all on here. Not only with your excellent losses but your sense of humour and some of the things you come off with are priceless and make me laugh out loud a lot. 'nuff said! :D

Even though you are in denial Nikki, you know rightly that you inspire us all on here. Not only with your excellent losses but your sense of humour and some of the things you come off with are priceless and make me laugh out loud a lot. 'nuff said! :D

DITTO!!!!!!..xxxx

Well G-Man, little bit behind everyone else but well done you on the 4 stone....mahoosive achievement and only since October!!!! Fandabbydozzy!!!

Take care of yourself and shake off that infection!!!..

xxxx

Aw thanks Kalls, imagine... 4 stone down and still not even halfway yet!! But I'll get there! Absolutley loving some of your recipes on here, I am going to give some of them a go and maybe boost my weekly losses a bit more than 1lb a week! :D

Your welcome Gerry :D and you will get there your doing fabulous, every pound off is a step in the right direction.

Happy to report a further 4lbs off since my last post! This brings me to over 20% lost now and what could be a record weekly loss for me at 5lbs! I also have just 1lb to go to reach my half way mark! Can't describe how good this feels, never thought I would get this far, so soon.

Thanks to you all for helping me out when times have got hard. :)

Happy times!

Jesus Gerry...stop doing so bloody well, making us all look bad ;)

Well done sir!

You certainly are the biggest loser G-Man!!!!! haha!!!
60lbs is a massive achievement!!!. Well done you.xx

Back