Gerry's Diary - 60lbs off, 20% achieved!

Yay! Come on you reds. Well done on your brilliant loss so far. I've lost just over 3 stone so far and have plateau'd a little over the past 2 weeks, but I'm hanging on in there.

WW loyal! :D

As some of you may know I had kind of plateau'd over the past few weeks and it was really frustrating but I have managed a wee cheeky 2lbs off this week so hopefully things have started again. Happy times

Thanks Nikki, it was your threat that did it :D

Just tried the Wii Dance thingy, jesus even the warmup got me knackered... first real exercise of the year though so I'm not surprised lol Can twait to hit the clubs now with my new dance moves ;)

Well done Gerry, Hope mines is as good as 2lbs this week. not holdin out much hope tho!!!!

x

hopefully but have had quite an indulgent few days!!!

gonna pound the gym today and try and get a wee lb off at least!!.xx

well done on that 2lbs off matey

Excellent news re the 2lb. Nothing better than finally get a loss again after a couple weeks of nothing!

As some of you may know I had kind of plateau'd over the past few weeks and it was really frustrating but I have managed a wee cheeky 2lbs off this week so hopefully things have started again. Happy times

Well done Gerry - you little star. All counts towards the 1 stone challenge and I'm glad we both managed to beat our plateaus in the same week :D

Back