Gerry's Diary - 60lbs off, 20% achieved!

hey gerry!
just seen your diary and sounds like your doing really well :)

i shall keep popping back to see how your doing .. best of luck xx

Morning Gerry,hope the world is treating you well

just seen your diary and sounds like your doing really well :), i shall keep popping back to see how your doing .. best of luck xx
Hey Stephy, welcome to my humble abode on board the good ship Minimins. You are more then welcome in here anytime. Thanks for dropping by :)

Morning Gerry,hope the world is treating you well
Hi Jane, good morning to you too missus. Let's just say the world has been kinder in the past but I am slowly but surely working through things and there definitely is light at the end of the tunnel. Hope you're having a fantastic day yourself and that you're still as a big a loser as you've always been! :D

I Love your goals and sayings!

Ireland! how is it there? is it as beautiful as i expect it to be :-D

And you've done amazing with your weight loss.. is that just with WW or have you had any kind of aid?
x

I Love your goals and sayings! Ireland! how is it there? is it as beautiful as i expect it to be :-D
And you've done amazing with your weight loss.. is that just with WW or have you had any kind of aid?
x
Ireland is an amazing place to live and I love it. I wouldn't swap it for the worl tbh.

Thanks for the kind words about my loss etc. I ain't doing anything special just being me. It has all been with WW although I do take a couple of supplements which I have been banned from mentioning on here :mad: but if you want to know anymore drop me a PM and I'll reveal all

Well done yourself on your own loss. Feel free to comment on any of my posts anywhere on the site. You're more than welcome. - Gerry

I'm hopefully going to be visiting Ireland this year :)

And if it's happening by you just being you.. that is the best way!

And thank you it's an amazing feeling when you realise how much you've lost along the way.. thank the lord for minimins and people like you who use it :)
x

I live in the north but travel to Dublin once a month with work. let me know if you need any info, I'll help you out if I can.

You mean things to see or the best place to stay? Depends what kind of holiday you are planning. Chilled out or party animal style lol

Just another 3lbs off for me this week, bringing my total loss now to 3½ stone since October. Thank you Weight Watchers and thank you my friends here on minimins!

Just a little 3!!!! haha!!!
Well done bud......your gonna be well slim for the summer!!!!xx

Chuffing brilliant :D

Back