Gerry's Diary - 60lbs off, 20% achieved!

Just another 3lbs off for me this week, bringing my total loss now to 3½ stone since October. Thank you Weight Watchers and thank you my friends here on minimins!

:eek:Just another 3lbs - I'd kill for that!;)
Very well done Gerry:D

Hey guys thank you all so much for your support and kind words and I didn't mean to upset you all. Maybe I have been used to using the odd 3lbs a week so in my update I was just saying..."just another 3 lbs.." I am well pleased at 3lbs and I know most people would be delighted with it too. No offence intended, I promise :D

I lost 3 pounds this week too and i was over the moon! Well done! :)

Well done Katie... but I really must get your recipes because I haven't tried any of them although they sound and look absolutely delicious. :)

Gerry, I reckon you'll appreciate this picture

1732649835a11179448892l.jpg

Not trying to say my pipe band is playing up to the Scottish stereotype but it was like a group of zombies waiting on the place to open!

Know it well Stephen, but the day before you arrive is always the best when there is lorry after lorry making deliveries to the store in preparation for you guys arriving. :D

Know it well Stephen, but the day before you arrive is always the best when there is lorry after lorry making deliveries to the store in preparation for you guys arriving. :D

Ask them to send more lorries this year!

2lbs off for me this week. As long as I am losing, I'm happy. About to drop down a point in my daily allowance, so am going to drop it now in anticipation of another loss next week.

Next week I could well be 16 stone something (probably 16st 13lbs :D) but I can't remember the last time I was in the 16st bracket so that's a huge landmark for me. Happy times!

Another 2 off...well done Gerry! How've u been....been quite without u this week...x

Another 2 off...well done Gerry! How've u been....been quite without u this week...x
Hi Linz, thanks for the encouragement. I'm still battling with coping with personal stuff in my life but trying to get back on here and be my usual self, which probably annoys the hell out of most of you :D

Hi Linz, thanks for the encouragement. I'm still battling with coping with personal stuff in my life but trying to get back on here and be my usual self, which probably annoys the hell out of most of you :D

Not at all gerry. u know we're always here for the banter or is abuse!!! lol..x

Have a great weekend and hope things get sorted out..xx

well done on your loss Gerry!

Congrats Gerry....bring on the 16s!!!

50lbs off!! (well 51 actually). I really feel that I have achieved something by reaching this milestone. When I started way back in October last year, I never dreamed that I would get this far and the good thing is that regardless of personal problems right now, I am still as motivated as day 1. Even through some STS and the occasional gain, I have stuck at it and feel so much better for doing so. I am pleased to say that I am well on target to reach my end goal by Christmas Day and along the way I am learning all about the right foods to eat but more importantly that this doesn't have to be about starving yourself or eating "rabbit food" all the time. I hate referring to it as a "diet", I prefer to call it my "lifestyle change" but who would ever have thought that I could do this? None of my friends or family for sure, and now they are all amazed that I have chnaged things around. My health is so much better these days, I feel better about myself and most importantly I am a lot happier.

For all you Weight Watchers out there who ever doubt yourselves, please read my diary and see for yourselves that it really works and becomes a way of life. When you get hard days, just dig deep, re-visit your WHY and motivate yourself in to keeping at it. It will be the best thing you ever do with your life and paves the way for you to weclome the NEW YOU in to your life.

Keep motivated, keep learning and most of all enjoy it!

Jesus Gerry, 50lb since October! You must feel like a completely different bloke!

Took me about 3 years to get where I am...what you have done is a huge accomplishment!

Back