ProPoints Get me into those skinny clothes!

Aw no hope u get better, this week been ok so far apart from he mince and dumplings I've had at the in laws lol but been good besides that x

dnt u worry about those mince and dumplings luv u will b fine remembr u have them 49 weeklies :)

have a nice weekend ladies
xx

dnt u worry about those mince and dumplings luv u will b fine remembr u have them 49 weeklies :)

have a nice weekend ladies
xx

Hope you both have a good weekend, too :) x

Day 13

Well, the past few days have been difficult. This man-flu isn't getting any better, and I'm feeling pretty rubbish so I've fluctuated from eating nothing, to just wanting stodgy food (I have eaten cheese - oops!)

Not sure what to eat today though, as I keep getting really bad stomach pains any time I eat or drink anything. Don't know what's causing it, but it's really troubling me. I've had gastritis before and it was caught before it turned into a stomach ulcer, but I've been worn down and stressed out recently, and I'm worried I've irritated my stomach again. I just hope I can bear with the pain over the weekend and I'll try to get to the Dr soon.

Anyway, enough moaning from me. I'm going to put my feet up this weekend and try to enjoy a bit of time off work before I'm back on Monday (and hopefully the pain will go and let me just enjoy it!) xx

Day 15 (weigh in 2)

Hello everyone,

Well today is the beginning of week 3 and WI day. Just weighed myself and lost another 2lbs! Not a massive amount, but slowly and surely it's coming off :) feel good that I still lost as I didn't track 100% this weekend because of not being well.

Today so far I've only had a granola yogurt thing for 5pp - but my tummy is still complaining whenever I eat something at the moment so I don't know what I'll have for lunch. Might just buy some soup and see how that effects my stomach.

Trying to remind myself that today would be a silver 7 day - I don't get one on my weight watchers account as I'd put on weight from my starting weight, but I'm giving it to myself for today :D half a stone down! :happy036:

Hi chick have read your diary and think it's great so here to subscribe :) I hope you're feeling better today, I've had flu and have been bed ridden for the last 2 weeks :( but on the mend now, so know how you're feeling. Chin up Xx

Hi chick have read your diary and think it's great so here to subscribe :) I hope you're feeling better today, I've had flu and have been bed ridden for the last 2 weeks :( but on the mend now, so know how you're feeling. Chin up Xx

Hello :) aw thanks, glad you like. Think it gives a bit motivation when you know there are people here reading and cheering us on! I'm still feeling a bit bleurgh but it's novel having no appetite! :) silver lining and all that!

Sounds like you've had a rotten 2 weeks - hope you feel better soon! I've stumbled upon your diary just there so I shall just run over to it and subscribe :) we can do it! (seen aswell that you had exactly the same starting weight as me! Good to have someone on the same weightloss scale as me!) :) x

Hello :) aw thanks, glad you like. Think it gives a bit motivation when you know there are people here reading and cheering us on! I'm still feeling a bit bleurgh but it's novel having no appetite! :) silver lining and all that!

Sounds like you've had a rotten 2 weeks - hope you feel better soon! I've stumbled upon your diary just there so I shall just run over to it and subscribe :) we can do it! (seen aswell that you had exactly the same starting weight as me! Good to have someone on the same weightloss scale as me!) :) x

We can def do this, I did have a food diary on the food board, but I get bored typing up everything I've eaten, so thought I'd start one on here then I can just ramble on to myself, but like you say it's nice to know that maybe someone is reading it :)

I only seem to subscribe to people who have similar goals to me, think it helps to motivate you more, if they can do it so can you :D So here's to a new me and you, and I look forward to getting to know you along the way Xx

We can def do this, I did have a food diary on the food board, but I get bored typing up everything I've eaten, so thought I'd start one on here then I can just ramble on to myself, but like you say it's nice to know that maybe someone is reading it :)

I only seem to subscribe to people who have similar goals to me, think it helps to motivate you more, if they can do it so can you :D So here's to a new me and you, and I look forward to getting to know you along the way Xx

I think that's a good idea, only subscribing to people who have the same goals - I'll definitely try to do that :) I think it does help...

Having other people in the same boat makes this so much easier I think :)

evening hun!

weldone on the 2pound lose that is brilliant huni!

are u watching the dispatchers on channel four its about Weight Watchers
xxxxx

evening hun!

weldone on the 2pound lose that is brilliant huni!

are u watching the dispatchers on channel four its about Weight Watchers
xxxxx

Yeah, watching it just now. Interesting to watch it, actually.

yeh it was but it annoyed me a little! WW never make u buy anything and theyre making it out as though u have t buy ww food. People on ww choose to buy the ww food so i dnt think it was a fair outlook on bein on WW!
anyway lol have a good day huni
xxxx

yeh it was but it annoyed me a little! WW never make u buy anything and theyre making it out as though u have t buy ww food. People on ww choose to buy the ww food so i dnt think it was a fair outlook on bein on WW!
anyway lol have a good day huni
xxxx

Yeah, they did a similar programme about the industry I work in and made us all to look like the bad guys as well so think they can be quite bad at making whatever they're documenting look like villains. Least we know it works :)

Day 17

I had a pretty bad day yesterday, not in that I ate too much, but more that I ate far too little. This stomach pain is really troubling me, and put me right off my food yesterday. Hope it doesn't effect my weight loss too much though. Have a girly night planned with a friend on Sat when I'm allowed to have some booze for the first time since Decmber (yay) so at least I haven't gone into my weeklies yet :) x

Hi hun. Here to subscribe. Well done on your loss so far :0)
And well done on the dryathon. I couldn't do it!! Enjoy your well deserved drinks! X

do u feel better now hun?

yeh enjoy sat night where u going? enjoy ur weeklies hun thats what their there for!! im like emma i couldnt go one whole month without drinkin terrible lol!
its the kids emma they drive us 2 it

xxx

Hi hun. Here to subscribe. Well done on your loss so far :0)
And well done on the dryathon. I couldn't do it!! Enjoy your well deserved drinks! X

Thank you :) Dryathalon has been hard, but I think it's played a big part in the week 1 loss of 5lbs so I'm just hoping I can be sensible come this weekend and just use my weekly points.

do u feel better now hun?

yeh enjoy sat night where u going? enjoy ur weeklies hun thats what their there for!! im like emma i couldnt go one whole month without drinkin terrible lol!
its the kids emma they drive us 2 it

xxx

Feeling even worse if anything unfortunately - I hate moaning but can't help it when I feel like this - sorry ladies in advance for all the moaning. Stomach pain is pretty bad now (more so in the evenings) and my appetite has all but gone completely. Managed half a bowl of soup and a packet of skips all day so far, but eating anything is just making me feel horrible. Definitely need to see a Dr I think ASAP. The OH was offering to take me to A&E earlier but I hope I can stick it out and just see a Dr in the morning if I can.

Not going out on Saturday, but a friend is coming over with Cava to celebrate me being off booze for a month (oh, the irony haha) and I'm getting my hair done that afternoon so it'll be like a wee girly pampering day of sorts :) I love a wee night in - get to wear my comfy PJs and everything!

Can imagine the kids must drive you to drink - lol - I have massive amounts of respect for all you mums! :D x

Last edited:
Aww chick so sorry to see you're not getting any better, I hope you've managed to get to the Dr's today as it doesn't sound good, you need to look after yourself :) Well done on the Dryathlon it's such a hard thing to do, I gave up drinking in September last year as I seemed to be drinking more and more, (2 kids aged 11 and 14, say no more, haha!) not good, so bad for the diet and being a woman of a certain age it's so bad for the skin! so I thought enough now, and although I had a drink Christmas day, I didn't really enjoy it and I really don't miss it, weird :confused:

I really hope you manage to get yourself sorted today, take care Xx

Aww chick so sorry to see you're not getting any better, I hope you've managed to get to the Dr's today as it doesn't sound good, you need to look after yourself :) Well done on the Dryathlon it's such a hard thing to do, I gave up drinking in September last year as I seemed to be drinking more and more, (2 kids aged 11 and 14, say no more, haha!) not good, so bad for the diet and being a woman of a certain age it's so bad for the skin! so I thought enough now, and although I had a drink Christmas day, I didn't really enjoy it and I really don't miss it, weird :confused:

I really hope you manage to get yourself sorted today, take care Xx

Thanks Mrs - I didn't get to the Dr this morning :-( slept in, because the OH was snoring all last night, so when I finally got to sleep I was so tired I couldn't get myself out of bed before it was work time. I'll try again tomorrow though. Mainly a bit worried that this lack of appetite is going to throw my body into starvation mode and I won't lose weight :-S

I've missed the odd glass of wine but it's not been as bad for me as I thought it'd be. Think it's good to cut back though...my skin was terrible when I was drinking more, too so I definitely know what you mean there. Nightmare.

Hope you've had a good day :) x

Back