ProPoints Get me into those skinny clothes!

Day 23

I just bit the bullet and bought myself a kettlebell set :) starting tonight once I get the (heavy) blighters home! Been hearing great things about them so thought it was worth a bash!

My food for today was planned out to be okay, but then the cheese twists called me!

Breakfast
M&S bagel & Lurpak Lighter - 7pp

Lunch
1/2 Sainsbury's Cheese Twist - 4pp (I think?)
43g bag of original hula hoops - 6pp

Dinner
The Co-Operative Healthier Choice Spinach & Ricotta Canneloni - 9pp
Carrots & Broccolli - 0pp

PP used: 26/28
Weeklies left: 48

Still need to use my last two points on something. I find this bit hard, as I never know what to have to get it right on the button to have a 100% day!

Pretty sure I'll have accrued some activity points today - just lugged 14.5kg from Argos to my work which is about half a mile! Heavy doesn't even begin to cut it! :)

I have found cadbury light mousses, very satisfying for 2pp a pot (or 3pp for 2 ;) ) xx

Let us know how the kettle bells go!

I have found cadbury light mousses, very satisfying for 2pp a pot (or 3pp for 2 ;) ) xx

Let us know how the kettle bells go!

Ooh they sound nice. I'll see if I can pick those up on my way home (with the heavy kettlebells - haha)

I'll definitely let you know how they go x

EEEEEK! Binge alert! So earlier I bought 2 cheese twists on a whim. Felt so hungry and I just managed to talk myself into them for some reason. I only ate half of one earlier on and reckoned the rest of the day was salvageable. I should have just thrown them out but I didn't. I ate them both just at the end of my shift at work. Why can't I stop myself from eating these things I know are bad for me?!

I've not had 37(!) points today (and that's without having my dinner yet) - and I'm down to 39 weeklies. With a night out planned at the weekend, I don't know how I'm going to manage this week.

I hate being this controlled by food. Sorry for the rant, I'm just so annoyed with myself.

EEEEEK! Binge alert! So earlier I bought 2 cheese twists on a whim. Felt so hungry and I just managed to talk myself into them for some reason. I only ate half of one earlier on and reckoned the rest of the day was salvageable. I should have just thrown them out but I didn't. I ate them both just at the end of my shift at work. Why can't I stop myself from eating these things I know are bad for me?!

I've not had 37(!) points today (and that's without having my dinner yet) - and I'm down to 39 weeklies. With a night out planned at the weekend, I don't know how I'm going to manage this week.

I hate being this controlled by food. Sorry for the rant, I'm just so annoyed with myself.

Don't panic! Could have been much worse trust me!! I did worse last week!!! Lol! You'll be fine, will just have to play carefully with the rest of your points- and have a super free day and a few friendly carbs before you go out- and choose your booze carefully (vodka and diet coke, a something with soda etc). You'll be fine sweetie. Xxx

Don't panic! Could have been much worse trust me!! I did worse last week!!! Lol! You'll be fine, will just have to play carefully with the rest of your points- and have a super free day and a few friendly carbs before you go out- and choose your booze carefully (vodka and diet coke, a something with soda etc). You'll be fine sweetie. Xxx

Thanks for the little pep talk - think I just feel like I let myself down yesterday. I'm back on track today, and just need to remember the weeklies are there to be used! No wine for me this weekend, anyway. Nice and points low spirits I think :)

Day 24

Okay, so I'm trying to pre-plan my food today to make life a bit easier for myself.

Breakfast
I slept in so didn't have anything. Bad habit, I know...

Lunch
Walkers French Fries crisps - 3pp
Princes French Tuna Pasta - 5pp

Dinner
Healthier Choice Fish Pie - 7pp
Broccolli & Carrots - 0pp

Anytime
I caved this morning and had a couple of Black Magic chocolates from Xmas - 5pp (they're getting binned tonight. Apart from anything else, it's only the ones I don't like left!)
3 slices Go Ahead Apple & Sultana Slices - 4pp

PP Used: 24/28 (4 remaining - WOOO!)
Weeklies Left: 30

So I still have 4pp to play with which I'm really pleased about. I don't think I'm drinking enough water so I'm trying to drink loads more today to see if that helps a little. Since I slept in, I didn't get my exercise in today but I'll try kettlebells tonight I think.

Remember to not go crazy with the kettle bells- go for aerobic rather then muscle building exercise! I was so annoy when I gained when I went exercise mad! You'll be fine! You are doing amazing!! X

Remember to not go crazy with the kettle bells- go for aerobic rather then muscle building exercise! I was so annoy when I gained when I went exercise mad! You'll be fine! You are doing amazing!! X

Thank you :) Going to concentrate on the fat burn sessions, and cardio ones for the kettlebell and see if that helps drop fat. Looking for that rather than toning yet as I'm WAY too big for toning still :)

I'd go crazy without this little diary I think - it really helps to focus the brain on things! x

Thank you :) Going to concentrate on the fat burn sessions, and cardio ones for the kettlebell and see if that helps drop fat. Looking for that rather than toning yet as I'm WAY too big for toning still :)

I'd go crazy without this little diary I think - it really helps to focus the brain on things! x

No you're not crazy Lady!!! Imagine me!! I'm def not ready for toning!!

No you're not crazy Lady!!! Imagine me!! I'm def not ready for toning!!

Thanks :) it's this place keeping me sane with this food thing though, I reckon. Trying to stop myself from having a cheeky mid-week weigh as well. I never used to be this reliant on the scales before. Think it's because I'm so desperate to lose the weight this time! x

hiya luv!
SOrry havent been around really this week! ur week looks good and go u with the kettlebells! and dont worry too much about ur lil binge u will b fine

xxxx

hiya luv!
SOrry havent been around really this week! ur week looks good and go u with the kettlebells! and dont worry too much about ur lil binge u will b fine

xxxx

No need to apologise - read your diary earlier and sounds like you've had a good couple of (busy) days...

Really hoping the binge doesn't affect things too much. Fingers crossed anyway :) x

Distracting myself from emotional eating (feeling really insecure tonight) by making chilli to have to eat tomorrow. Sure there's a weird sense of irony in there somewhere! I managed to use bang on my 28 points today though (even when the desire to have a BIG glass of wine was there) so I'm trying to celebrate the little win in that x

Day 22

So my food today has been okay - even with a cheeky Wetherspoons trip for lunch with some workmates. Feeling pretty happy about this! :D

Breakfast (late brekkie as I'm still backshift)
Sugar Free Red Bull - 0pp (YAY)
Boots Shapers Smoked Salmon & Soft Cheese Sandwich - 8pp

Lunch
Wetherspoons Skinny Chicken Burger with salad & dressing - 14pp
Monster Zero - 0pp

Dinner
Home Made Chilli - 4pp
Couscous - 2pp (20g dried - whatever that amounts to cooked)
Vegetables - 0pp

Thanks mrs :) contemplating a wee half glass of wine to go with the chilli but part of me *really* wants to be 100% today so I might just stick to water so I can feel virtuous in the morning! Had a cheeky mid week weigh-in and it shows me back to 13st6 but I know everything can change by wi day (especially as I have a big social weekend coming up) but it's given me the wee kick I needed to keep being good :) x

when do u weigh in?

what u doing this weekend? a small glss wont hurt but a 100percent day feels amazinf

xxx

Hey,
I weigh in on a Monday (totally unforgiving for the weekend but I like knowing how many weeklies I have left for drinking with!) :)

I have a few drinks tonight then an afternoon session in the pub tomorrow! Likely won't eat all my dailies either today or tomorrow, so I can use some for booze as well as the weeklies.

Feeling rubbish today though - OH and I had the "chat" last night and we broke up. So I'm feeling a weird mix of not hungry because I'm a wee bit upset, and wanting to eat everything in sight because I'm an emotional eater! Weird feeling...x

Aawwww luv I'm sorry that's rubbish! *big hugs* the chats never nice!
Make sure u eat though hun!
Have a good weekend be good ;)
Xxx

Back