Get togethers

cat38x

So it seems like some of you know each other, has it come about just through this site or did you know each other before.

(completely not diet related I know, just nosey lol) :p

I was completely new 3 months ago... But everyone is so lovely and friendly :)

Believe from earlier posts you were up in sunny Loughborough at the weekend Di? Thats where i'm at :)

Yes ... A really good friend had her baby christened there - her parents live there... I stayed on the Uni campus at the Burleigh Court - got a really good deal through laterooms... Lovely place - everyone so friendly :)

lol you want to come back when the students are back to uni, you may change your mind lol. Its not too bad, we moved up from Hounslow last year and its better than there anyway lol

Jim Dietkitty, Quak, LadyFelsham, kat1e, LVLLT (me) Tazbabe, Spud and Ditzee blonde all met in brum for the first time in march this year. The myself and ditzee have met up since and Quak, LadyF and Dutzee and Cokes met up again in July :)

Aah cool. Will maybe have to see if anything else comes about (especially if in brum). Get togethers are always good :)

I'm definitely up for some Atkins bonding! :)

Yes the meet was great in march. I went to susie's big birthday drinks last month too and met Jim again when he was down doing rugby. Nice to have people who know what we're talking about. At Susie's do, one of the others rekoned we were talking a whole new language:D

I'm deffo on for another meet:D

I know some others are meeting in Brum on 22 October - check on Linzi's diary for the link to the invite page.

Really happy to have a get together down south ways before Xmas.

Perhaps if those who are interested, put their name under mine and cut and paste into a new post?

Susie

Hi Susie

Add me please for a london/southern meet:D

Susie
Katie

Add me please for a london/southern meet:D

Susie
Katie
Cat (for midlands/london)

Back