Getting a grip

Hope you have a good day TH and that your physio goes well :)

Was the physio any help TH x

Physio was great Susie. Feeling really hopeful. She gave me a real thorough check and took detailed history. She explained everything and showed me things using a skeleton.

The upshot is that I need to strengthen my back and butt to support my hips. Got exercises to do and then back beginning June :) x

Most physio's know there stuff. Always seeking them out at work if I need a second opinion. I keep them sweet with little treats that they can't resist :D x

Physio was great Susie. Feeling really hopeful. She gave me a real thorough check and took detailed history. She explained everything and showed me things using a skeleton.

The upshot is that I need to strengthen my back and butt to support my hips. Got exercises to do and then back beginning June :) x
Lol did she advise that a 10 mile walk would strengthen your back & bum? X

So mrs TH I've got a proposition for you that you're going to love! (NOT!!) I know you're the kind of wonderful person who'd do what they could to help a friend in need (have you picked up on the creeping yet?) soooooo how do you fancy coming shopping with me one day/evening in the next few weeks?

I want a nice pair of sunglasses for my holidays and I'm crap at knowing what looks good (which is why I've got the ones I've got) so as mentioned the other day I want to go to Cheshire Oaks, I'll drive - all you've got to do is travel nicely, not sulk around the shops and offer constructive advice (it's all outdoors so actually classes as a half decent walk) and there might even be a nice decaf black coffee in it for you :p

Thoughts??? (When you've stopped crying) xx

Man ur killing me,.. Shopping? U crazy?!

Oh go on then! Being as it's u. I wouldn't say yes to everyone!

We'll get our heads together on Sunday to set date :) x

Lol that wasn't as hard as I thought it might have been....was all set to beg daily :D x

....and watch me die :break_diet:Xx

Day 18 1/4lb off at weigh in today. Was expecting more for some reason! Dreamt I cheated last night. Ate a box if chocolates. In my dream I knew I was cheating so it was a horrible dream. But a few nights ago I ate a bag if chips in another dream but I wasn't on exante in that dream so there was no guilt when I ate the chips. They were lovely! Today, I can't be bothered! Need to be rolled out of bed :) got Physio after school do fingers crossed that she is good and can do something with my hips. Have a good one. Make today, ur best. No 'och it's Friday, I'll just have one' :) x

Food dreams are weird aren't they? Only had one and it was about eating a party ring and spitting it out coz I remembered I wasn't supposed to be eating it! Lol!

Glad the physio got you sorted out today, I've had a lot of physio in the past - onto osteopathy for me now ;)

Have a great weekend x

Day 19

Another 1/4lb off today. Feels like I'll be in the 12s forever!

Might go out on my bike (pray for me!) and then go to gym. Not sure. See where the fancy takes me.

Getting my hair done later :) x

Woohoo day 19! Go you!

Hope you have a lovely 100% day. :)

Lol you be careful on those roads - call me if you need emergency assistance :) Have a lovely day xx

What did you decide in the end TH x. No scrapes today what ever you decided x

I've done nothing either, I thought of going to the gym and then had a second thought ;) xx

Any thoughts on tomorrow - weather isn't looking good at all xx

Back