Getting a grip

Dunno... What do u fancy? Suppose we could just walk on the rain. U got walking boots n a waterproof coat? I've got a spare north face coat u cd borrow!

How's about along canal to the waters edge pub fir a coffee then back? Walk to see a movie? Rain isn't going to kill us!

U got any other ideas? U want to stay dry!! X

Dunno... What do u fancy? Suppose we could just walk on the rain. U got walking boots n a waterproof coat? I've got a spare north face coat u cd borrow!

How's about along canal to the waters edge pub fir a coffee then back? Walk to see a movie? Rain isn't going to kill us!

U got any other ideas? U want to stay dry!! X

I don't mind getting wet, have walking boots and waterproof coat lol size 22 though so don't laugh - don't know where waters edge is??? 12o'clock? X

How far will you be walking tomorrow?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    427.5 KB · Views: 16
Day 20!

STS on the scales. Loss seems to have slowed down to a stop! TOTM must be in its way. Hey Ho!

Funny thing happened. 4.30am my bedroom door opens. In walks a tall girl. She stands at side of my bed and then gets hold if the duvet to get into bed beside me. I now know she's my daughters friend who is staying over after they'd been to a party. I tell her "you're in the wrong room" she replied "I'm sure this is where I'm sleeping" she then moved some things around my bedside table. Daughter had to come in and guide her back to her bed. She must've been sleepwalking!

So today I'm walking with Katie :) x

Day 20!

STS on the scales. Loss seems to have slowed down to a stop! TOTM must be in its way. Hey Ho!

Funny thing happened. 4.30am my bedroom door opens. In walks a tall girl. She stands at side of my bed and then gets hold if the duvet to get into bed beside me. I now know she's my daughters friend who is staying over after they'd been to a party. I tell her "you're in the wrong room" she replied "I'm sure this is where I'm sleeping" she then moved some things around my bedside table. Daughter had to come in and guide her back to her bed. She must've been sleepwalking!

So today I'm walking with Katie :) x

Oh that's fabulous! Funniest thing ever - bet your face was a picture :eek:

See you soon x

She was ever so apologetic earlier. Told her I thought it was funny! She said it was because there were too many white doors in the corridor!

Just did a pee test! Ketones are in there :) x

Attachments

• image-3333124140.jpg
    image-3333124140.jpg
    417.2 KB · Views: 17
So funny about the sleep walking. I used to sleep walk and talk in my sleep a lot when I was younger. Hope you enjoy your walk and use up lots of calories doing it!

Oh my! That would have scared me at first! Lol. Bless her for sleepwalking!

Enjoy your walk girls! X

Ha ha that's funny. Enjoy your walk today, that should knock some weight off xx

Thanks for a brilliant afternoon, thoroughly enjoyed all 11 miles​ lol - would never have dreamed of doing that without you xx

11 miles! Well done ladies. That's impressive. How long did that take you?

Well done superwoman x

Great day with Katie and wee cutie Marco.

He's such a gorgeous dog. Katie was giving him sausage bits as a treat. I was considering 'rolling over' n giving her a paw for some sausage but then I thought I might look silly!! At one point Marco managed to pick up a bit of baguette. We were into him like a rash. Chucked the bit if baguette. It looked nice, even after Marco had half chewed it!

Just drinking some water now and will head to bed in a bit.

If those scales say STS or show a gain I'll go mental! Only joking. It is what it is. It will come off. U can't eat 600 cals n not lose!

Sleep well my loves :) x

Back