Getting a grip

Morning :)

Cheeky day off do I'm lazing in bed and I didn't wake up 4.30am.

I was wakened by OH who is currently in Vietnam and a different time zone, at 1.30am. He decided to FaceTime me to update me on his vomiting bug. Bless him! Think its subsiding now. He is used to the food and water over there so it must've been a bug.

So today I'm going to go to the gym and spend the afternoon there. Ill do a class and then use the cardio and weights in the gym, then swim sauna, steam and jacuzzi. God knows what my cossie will look like but I'm going to have to do it at some point.

Ill have my bit of bar and coffee before I go then ill be halving soups and shakes today because I have no meals left. Ill order some to be delivered Tuesday. Hope I make it to then because the prospect of a shake doesn't appeal to me!

Have a great day. Hope ur feeling positive. Lets make this day count :) x

I'm exhausted just reading your plan for the day :eek:

.......myself, it's laundry and housework then if the rain lets up a little walk :)

Have a great day :D

Morning Th. Glad you managed to get a lay in. Its obviously left you feeling totally energised with the afternoon you have planned. No plans of my own today until my new orders arrive. Your friend must think so much of you to ask you to do a reading. You must feel quite honoured and you will be fine in your new slim line body & new outfit. Have fun today x

Hi TH. Pleased you managed a lie in. What a brilliant afternoon you have planned! Hope your husband gets better soon. Is he working in Vietnam? Hope you have a lovely Saturday!

It's lovely that your bestie has asked you to do a reading, I hope it's not too bad for you though.
Well done on not eating poocorn with the kids, I can only imagine how hard that was for you. Have a good day my locely xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks for your support :)

OH is better :) he's in VN for work.

Good day today. Went to a class and nearly died! one reason that i bumped into the headteacher if the school next to mines. i was there on tuesday, she came over to talk. i had no make-up on and my hair was like a birds nest! class was a circuit class but was meant to be something else. I thought I was going to coof-it! Instructor was nice to me at end. He said that's the hardest he's ever made the class. Was talking to a guy who told me about a running club. Explained I couldn't run with them for a wee while (never mentioned the VCLD bit!) he was really encouraging :)

I did a little bit in the gym on cross trainer and wave runner then loads time on power plates. Love them! Then I was going to skip the swim but forced myself to do it. Only did 10 lengths then went for the sauna etc! Didn't want to push it!

Been shopping too. Hate shopping but today was productive :) 2 new pair shoes, a dress and some ketostix. The woman in Boots wasn't going to sell them to me but I managed to convince her!

Now at home in my PJs. Had bit of bar for breakfast and just had half a soup, feel satisfied :)

Hope your day has been good and you've stuck to ur plan ;-) x

it!

I think i would pass out if i did all that exercise on no food! Dont know how you get through it.
As for a sauna, sometimes even my hot bath makes me light headed so couldnt handle that either!! Lol

Great about the successful shopping trip though :)

Sounds like you have had a wow of a day TH. Never mind about the head teacher, bet she was thinking the same thing about her own appearance lol. New dress for work is that or for social.

Absolutely amazing TH. I've only done circuits once and I thought I was going to die. We had to run round the hall a number of times before we even started the rest! Also, because I was new, the instructor stayed with me all the time so I couldn't even stop for a rest!

Well done on going to a class in the first place. I'm glad you've had a good day. You're really blasting your way through now xx

Thanks fir ur comments everyone :)

Awake early thus morning. On the Brightside: I have a longer day off to enjoy!

My butt cheeks are tender as are my thighs. sadly, i like that feeling because i know I've worked those muscles. And muscles when burned, release fat burners and speed Up your metabolism. Win win!

Going to the gym again. Might try spinning, which probably sounds awful to anyone reading, but it's not that bad. You can go at ur own pace.

Anyway, my plan is to keep busy, busy, busy!

I'm enjoying splitting my packs because I can eat six times, night which is when I struggle, so the splitting helps.

Hope you have a great day :) x

Hi

just popping in to say hello. i managed to blow day 2 last night with nothing at all that was worth eating so am not feeling very impressed with myself so your diary is great to see that you can get back on it xx

Hi susy

I know exactly how you feel. You feel annoyed that you gave in and ate crap that makes you feel even crapper and uv wasted two days and wasted exante products which cost money.

Ul get there hun. I'm only day 5 of being 100%. I start at day one if I have one little carb thing. I now feel in the zone and you will too.

Good luck with day 1. I'm going to challenge you to get to day 5, 100%, no nibbles. You in? X

Hi TH. Another trip to the gym - that's amazing! I'm starting to feel guilty now! Once I'm settled in my new office I'm going to join the gym nearby and go at lunchtimes. Until then I'll build up on my steps. Hope you have a brilliant day!

Have a great day hun and enjoy the gym xx

Can't believe I'm only just finding your diary! Here to say hello and subscribe :)

I'm very impressed with all of your exercise! I struggle to do cardio when on TS, but now feeling motivated thanks to your awesomeness to at least do some strength/conditioning work.

Have a fab day :)

Another energetic day planned then TH. You really are in the groove now. Have fun x

Back