Getting a grip

Hope your observation went well and that you are carrying home your OBE following a gym session ;)

Good luck for the WI tomorrow - can't wait to hear how you get on :D xx

Great to read ur replies!

Observation went well but it was ruined by a phone call from Ofsted who are in tomorrow for two days to inspect :-/ holy moly! School is on an uproar :) lots of observations ahead.

As a result I've been busy! Would normally stuff my face when I'm under pressure but nit today I've still to have my third product! Will have it in a mo :) !

Hope I remember to WI tomoz! Ill try to post before I go to work.

Hope u are all winning :) x

Well done for not caving under pressure! Good luck for weigh in tomorrow, lokking forward to seeing your loss :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Week 1 weight loss 1st 4lbs!!!!

I'm in shock and had to keep checking scales this am. It was 4.20am.

Weight loss is over more than one week really because I couldn't get started properly. Lots of day ones and false starts until I was 100% from last Wednesday. TOTM just appeared today too.

Was 14st. Now 12st 10. Whoop whoop!

Have a great day y'all. Can't wait till Thursday evening and the inspectors have gone. Ill be back reading all ur diaries and posting :) ur support is greatly appreciated! X

Amazing loss well done!!!! :)

That's an amazing loss hun. Congratulations, so chuffed for you. Have a good day my lovely xx

Week 1 weight loss 1st 4lbs!!!!

I'm in shock and had to keep checking scales this am. It was 4.20am.

Weight loss is over more than one week really because I couldn't get started properly. Lots of day ones and false starts until I was 100% from last Wednesday. TOTM just appeared today too.

Was 14st. Now 12st 10. Whoop whoop!

Have a great day y'all. Can't wait till Thursday evening and the inspectors have gone. Ill be back reading all ur diaries and posting :) ur support is greatly appreciated! X

OMG!!! :eek:

Thats just so fabulous - well done!!! :D

YAY!! Well done TH. Excellent loss, you get an A+ for that. :happy096: Makes it all worth it in the end doesn't it. Hope the nexy couple of days go ok x

Thanks!!!!!!!

Great day. Got graded outstanding which is fab :) Also discovered a hole in my dress right at my bum n no-one told me till evening. God knows what inspector thought!

Got early start tomorrow and probs late finish. No time to eat or go to gym. Had two bars so far and not remotely hungry.

Can't wait to get back reading all your diaries and catching up. Thanks for the encouragement :)

Night night! X

Hi TH. Well done on being outstanding. And very well done on such an AMAZING loss!

Day 9 ;-)

I could do with more ofsted inspections because I didn't even notice day 8. It was a blurr!

Final day today and more observations. I have a meeting with inspectors to crunch numbers and review results. Fingers crossed for that :)

Got a slight headache today and its probably dehydration cos I never had time to drink yesterday. Been trying to guzzle some water now.

Hope u are doing well and are on track. Have a lovely day :) x

Well done for keeping strong. Keeping busy does make it so much easier doesn't it? Great news about the grading. Hope you have a great day hun xx

Thanks twinkle and Darcy :)

Got another outstanding observation! My children are soo good. Bless them.

did feel like i was running on empty by lunchtime. felt dizzy and knackered. had a full soup and that was a bit better. Banging headache and soo tired but I know it'll pass. All the trauma is over!

My new dilemma is...we are all going out as a staff on Tuesday after work to celebrate our success. Going to a restaurant which means I will have to eat which I really don't want to do :-(

I've got a night out tomorrow in a restaurant which will look weird when I'm not eating. They will soon notice I'm not eating :-/

Anyway ill worry about that later. An knackered big time. Early night for me!

Have a good one. Will read diaries tomorrow when I can see straight.

Keep up the good work! X

Glad it went well, you can relax now. Think about your evenings out once you've had a good nights sleep xxx

Wow 1st 4lbs :eek: in 1 week - that is amazing :D you smashed right through 2 stone brackets!!

Plan ahead for your meals out. Can you do WS on those days and choose a healthy protein heavy option? That won't do you any harm along with your packs and plenty of water x

Back