Getting a grip

Oh my goodness !
The gym at 6am :eek:
Now that is dedication for ya :p
Well done TH :D
I hope it was good :D

Thanks Twinkle, Darcy, Katie, Sammi, Susie and Marge. Ur support and encouragement is greatly appreciated :)

Gym was good. Did treadmill, wave runner and cross trainer. Can really feel the difference to my performance without carbs, especially when running. I'm like a snail!

Good day overall, except that I forgot my packs. So I had to have bouillon instead!

So

6.00am 1/2 banana shake
12.00 cup bouillon
Then:
6.00 1/2 mushroom soup and 1/2 strawb shake mousse
Snack remainder 1/2 strawb mouse and tomato soup made into crisps

Might go on my turbo for a wee while too :)

Hope u r on a roll! X

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3...

Wow with your fitness dedication!!
Go you :)

Your doing well with your exercise too TH. Stick with it.

Sent from my HTC One X+

Crikey, you must have been starving by the time you got home. Do love Bullion but its one of those drinks like horlicks where you want to add an extra teaspoon the more you drink it. You certainly are on a roll with the exercise, well done TH. x

Thanks Twinkle, Darcy, Katie, Sammi, Susie and Marge. Ur support and encouragement is greatly appreciated :)

Gym was good. Did treadmill, wave runner and cross trainer. Can really feel the difference to my performance without carbs, especially when running. I'm like a snail!

Good day overall, except that I forgot my packs. So I had to have bouillon instead!

So

6.00am 1/2 banana shake
12.00 cup bouillon
Then:
6.00 1/2 mushroom soup and 1/2 strawb shake mousse
Snack remainder 1/2 strawb mouse and tomato soup made into crisps

Might go on my turbo for a wee while too :)

Hope u r on a roll! X

Fabulous :D
I love it all, although, I'm not sure what a wave runner is :confused:

Margery a wave runner is a machine where u move side to side on it. Ill take a photo when I'm on it next :) x

I am intrigued :)

Argh the dreaded cross trainer lol, you're so my hero if you can do that - I hate that machine with a vengeance! You are going to be so toned :)

Day 21...

Not feeling hungry at all. Tomato n basil crisps were divine last night. Felt like a real treat as I wasn't really hungry.

I'm awake early today but dont feel grumpy!

Had a bizarre dream. Analyse this... I was in the bedroom of my flat which was huge. I tried on a black silk basque set to wear under a dress for a special occasion. I looked great. I went out of bedroom to find the dress. As I moved through my huge flat, I noticed there were lots of people in suits, busy working at large conference tables in my dining room, kitchen, study etc. They looked at me with interest, fleetingly/quickly then moved on. I felt embarrassed but knew I couldn't turn back because there were more suits behind me so I had to keep moving forward to find my dress... Weird or what?! I live in a house and don't look as good as I did in my dream!

Anyway today is going to be a looooooooong one. Two meetings after school. The last one starts at 6 and finishes at 8.30, so should be home by 9.

I will go on the turbo for half an hour before I go for a swim at 6.30. I'm always avoiding swimming these days. Need to get my finger out and my butt into the pool.

WI tomorrow :)

Have a good day. We can and we will do this. No ifs or buts! X

Very strange dream TH!
Dont know what it means but at least you got to strutt your stuff!! Lol ;)

Have a good day :)

That's a mad dream hun. It's amazing how much you fit into your day and the exercise must be doing your body the world of good. Toning up as you're losing the weight is definitely the way to go, so well done you. Have a good day hun x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

You're doing so well, most impressed with the amount of exercise you're managing. My days are so full I only manage to do the dog walks, the thought of going to the gym as well brings me out in a cold sweat!

Love the idea of the tomato & basil crisps I'm going to give them a go :)

An odd dream :)

I never really swim either. I never feel I exercise properly when I do either :confused:
Maybe I should do a half hour in the pool after the gym to feel better :)

I've just read your diary from the beginning. You're doing so well :)

That was a strange dream indeed. You should look up the meaning in a dream book. My daughter has one but I cant find it! Hope your workout went well. I'm surprised how early you still wake up TH after all the energy you use up. I'd be sparko till mid morning LOL x

Fantastic!

You are doing so well :)

I'm just watching the Biggest Loser Australa - such nasty, scheming, back biting people :eek:

.......give me Team Exante any day! :D

Oh, meant to say can't analyse your dream

......but I do know me in a basque would be a nightmare, not a dream!! :D

Back