Getting a grip

Day 47 Another wee 1lb off today :) Had a fabulous night last night. Got loads of compliments about my hair n dress etc :) Drank 2 coke zeros and the rest was water. No food at the buffet and no sweets off the sweet cart. At the end they practically forced us to go n get a bag of sweets so I filled a bag up but never touched one. Put them into bag for my daughter which she was duly presented with as soon as I got in, which was about 1.30am! Had a great laugh and danced the night away :) Today I feel as if I have a massive hangover. Hoarse voice, ringing ears and a bit of a headache. Probably all psychological!!! I've drank nearly 2 litres is sparkling water whilst in bed :) Off to gym in a bit. Going to burn some of this fat off. I'm just basically going to do as much as I can. Because my friend is coming, I'm going to do exercise everyday. Beast it till she comes :) Have a great day folks. Be good :) catch up with your diaries later... X

Wow! This is amazing will power TH! You should be very proud of yourself!

Great determination shining through TH :). Amazing being able to resist all that stuff last night.

Dress looks lovely, Sainsbury do some nice clothes now a days. Enjoy your work out xx

The dress looks gorgeous on you! Glad you had a great evening and resisted temptation!

Great determination shining through TH :). Amazing being able to resist all that stuff last night. Dress looks lovely, Sainsbury do some nice clothes now a days. Enjoy your work out xx

Thanks Susie! I was only able to resist all the stuff because I was determined no one was going to cajole me into eating whereas last week, I'd have had no chance not eating and drinking at that ball. Couldn't sit through a 3 course meal with a bar! X

What a fab dress and I hope you enjoyed your night out? dont worry about your friend just get determined to do what you can in the next 3 weeks...like you said she won't be bothered about your weight...I bet she is just looking forward to seeing you.

Thanks shrimp!

Here's what I mean when I say roles have reversed. These are of my friend and her weight loss journey. She has done really well and kept the weight off. Think she did slimming world and running.

I used to be the one in the blue dress now I'm a combo of the other two!

I've blotted her face because she'd kill me knowing I had saved pics to motivate myself never mind posting her on here!
X

Attachments

• image-3733510892.jpg
    image-3733510892.jpg
    486.4 KB · Views: 37
End day 47

Lovely long face time with OH this morning :) went to gym for about 3 hours which sounds like I worked my butt off but I didn't. I missed my favourite class because I'd lost my gym card. In gym I did about 500cals on machines plus weights and stretching. My sister phoned so I gabbed on the phone to her whilst cycling :)

Saw a guy last night who used to be a big guy. Last night he was a completely different guy. Slim, handsome, athletic looking. He decided to diet and take up jogging. He looks amazing. Loved his mums comment which was that she was glad that he lost weight whilst young and not waste years being heavily overweight. She has been overweight for 40 years. Makes sense doesn't it?! X

Well I think you are doing great! Its strange how we know our friends will not be bothered about our weight but we are soo self conscious about it!

I put off going to a school reunion a few years ago mainly because of my weight. I was bigger than most until I hit 14-15 them lost it slowly. By the time I left sixth form I was around 8st 7lbs....Happy and confident! Maintained a healthy weight but piled it on from around 23-25.
I wish I had started sooner instead of spending the last 6-7 years yo yo dieting!

By my next birthday I will be slim and sexy lol ;-)

Well I think you are doing great! Its strange how we know our friends will not be bothered about our weight but we are soo self conscious about it! I put off going to a school reunion a few years ago mainly because of my weight. I was bigger than most until I hit 14-15 them lost it slowly. By the time I left sixth form I was around 8st 7lbs....Happy and confident! Maintained a healthy weight but piled it on from around 23-25. I wish I had started sooner instead of spending the last 6-7 years yo yo dieting! By my next birthday I will be slim and sexy lol ;-)

You go bride! Yeah I'm determined like you. My reunion was cancelled. Thank God! X

Day 48

Help! 1 1/2on?! What's that all about?

Annoyed because I've been 100%.scales can be shits.

Could be TOTM in a week. That takes about a week of very slow losses before it finally turns up.

Well little 1 1.2lb gain, you can go n raffle urself because I'm going to gym before I walk with Katie today. So stick that in ur pipe n smoke it! No being p'd off - just proactive!

Have a fabulous day. Weather is gorgeous :) x

You could be right about the scales....had to change the battery in mine when I started. Said I was 6st 4......yes maybe when I was 10!! The new battery gave me the bad news that I was over double that! Flamin' scales !!

You Go girl!!

It's one of those blips. Have a fab day. :)

Proactivity, not heard that word for a while now but go for it TH. It'll be gone before you know it. Its only fluid weight.

Have a good day xx

Great determination shining through TH :). Amazing being able to resist all that stuff last night.

Dress looks lovely, Sainsbury do some nice clothes now a days. Enjoy your work out xx

A huge Sainsbury's is my corner shop and, as a result, I am 'Woman Dressed by Tu and Gok'. Love so much of their stuff and not expensive. Have to really resist buying something every time I go in there as I already have a ton of their stuff still with their size 14 labels on!

Thanks bride, TC and Susie!

Did a one hour boot camp class, then a spin class. Rush home, shower, quick change to get ready for walk with Katie.

We then walked for about 13.5miles. Talked the whole way :-/ feet are killing now!

Had my packs plus a coke zero. Might have a shower n apply some fake tan in a bit. Watching big brother now :) x

Your dress is stunning, you look gorgeous in that photo :)

You were a star not giving in to the buffet and sweets, you're motivation is fab.

Thanks for for a brilliant walk, I'm happily aching everywhere and Marco is in collapse mode....see you on Tuesday for the next one :D xx

Back