• image-4255682850.jpg
    image-4255682850.jpg
    638.1 KB · Views: 26
Sounds like you had a great day x

Sounds like a lovely day :)
see you tomorrow :)

Looks delish.

Day 56

Only 1:4lb on. Not sure how that happened. Was expecting at least a 3lb gain. Guess it will show tomorrow?

Anyway, in happy with that. Will try to go to gym later to counteract tomorrow's gain!

Hope you have a smashing day :)

100^% TS now till 37th June (ball) x

That's a long, long while to be TSing TH lol.

1.4 lb is a good result considering too :D xx

1.4 is nowt if you enjoyed it - you can get rid of that quick enough!

Ello by the way - I'm back and this time it IS happening!!

How are things with you of late? x

You'll have a heck of a job getting there on 37th!! Have a good day :)

Tragically, I read this and was wondering what on earth you were on about Bride. Took me a good 30 secs for my brain to register the 37th. I never even noticed this error on TH's original post!! I must be getting old. :argh:

Get down that gym :whip: from the woman who has only managed 10 mins on a rebounder in seven weeks. LOL. ;)

1.4 is nowt if you enjoyed it - you can get rid of that quick enough! Ello by the way - I'm back and this time it IS happening!! How are things with you of late? x

Nice to see u back chick. How's work? Ill non over to ur diary :)

All good here. Still at it. If I lose half pound tomorrow then I'll be at the half way point! Jeez... I've wasted some time :) x

Day 56 continued...

Good day. Not tempted. Felt energetic. Probably yesterday's carbs!

Drove to work on M6 behind a van that had a pic of a big meat n potato pie on it then on way back, I got stuck behind a chip van that smelled lush!

Now here's where I want a drum roll... On the way back from work I went into the gym and did an hour if spinning class. Yup, I finally went to an evening glass after work. Hope I get a loss tomorrow and yesterday's food doesn't add weight!

Anyway I'm STARVING!!! Got curry on the go. Have a good one! X

Attachments

• image-384690216.jpg
    image-384690216.jpg
    332.9 KB · Views: 20
1/2 pound to halfway point. How much is that you'll have lost in total since you started in Jan?

Well done on getting to the gym tonight...fingers crossed for tomorrow x

Day 57

3/4lb off which takes me past my half way point!

I'm now 11 st 6 3/4lbs and I have lost 2 1/2 stones since January. Another 2 1/2 stones still to lose.

My BMI is 30.3. Next mini goals are BMI below 30 and next two weight goals are 11st 4 (weight I was at a wedding nearly 2 years ago. At the time I felt like a whale!) and then sub 11 stones :)

It's coming off slowly but surely!

Have a great day folks. Stay focussed :) x

Attachments

• image-289324707.jpg
    image-289324707.jpg
    163.1 KB · Views: 16
A good week wiill see you as overweight ;)

Back