Getting a grip

Pair 1 or 4 for me x

Day 68

1 off :) Still in the 11s... 11st 0 1/2lb. Psychologically 1/2lb lighter I'd be buzzing. But I know it's just a number. I feel good so I really can't complain!

Part if me wonders if I'm still in the 11 bracket because it means I will enjoy myself more tonight because I won't be obsessed about staying in the 10s! I think everything happens for a treason!

One thing is for sure, there will prob be a 3lb gain in the morning so be warned!

I'm going to hit the gym now before work. Just going to do weights and extra arms and abs :) got another physical day at school - aerobics, dance and running and going to be making healthy stir fry, pea and mint soup and sweet potato wedges to scoff as part of out healthy eating and eat what you grow focus. Think I might not eat anything today to try to limit tonight's damage.

Have a good one ladies. This can be done,?even when there are food events :) x

Hope you have a good day and eve :) I'm sure you'll be in those 10's very soon! when you've been on exante for so long doesn't ur stomach shrink so you would be able to eat as much as you used to? Wish I was ur weight! I'd be buzzinnng!! X

Been reading this diary over the past week and it's really motivated me to do start doing some more exercise. Im currently calorie counting and have lost 9lb but planning on going back on exante soon for a faster weight loss as off on hol end of august. Your doing so well TH, I know you still have a bit to go but you should feel really proud if yourself :)

Wow TH !
What a gym bunny !
I'm soooo jealous :eek:, as I would love to be doing that much exercise. Here's hoping the physio works quickly for me and I can get back into the swing of it with you :D

I hope you enjoyed your night :)

Been reading this diary over the past week and it's really motivated me to do start doing some more exercise. Im currently calorie counting and have lost 9lb but planning on going back on exante soon for a faster weight loss as off on hol end of august. Your doing so well TH, I know you still have a bit to go but you should feel really proud if yourself :)

Thanks chick. Exercise is definitely crucial. The biggest and best thing is that it simply makes you feel 100 times better. Then when the weight slides off faster and you become more toned n fitter those feelings are doubled :)

Go for it. Doesn't have to be anything drastic. If it's hard and you don't enjoy it, you'll give up sooner. Find something you like. Anything... As long as you are moving. Good luck :) ill bob over to ur diary to see how you get on! X

Day 68

Haven't weighed yet cos I'm still in bed with my ears ringing!

So yesterday was great. Dress looked great on me. Had to go to a cash point to get money before I went and when I got out car I got some wolf whistles from blokes who were chatting! Nice whistles, not rude ones. Then I has to ask a woman to zip the rest of my dress up because I couldn't reach it and there was no one in my house!

Night was fabulous. I had a glass of champagne and one n half glass wine. had 2 canapés and dinner was chicken, veg n potatoes followed by choc torte. I ate everything! Then at end of night a tray of wedding cake arrived so I had two bits if that. It was lush! I do love wedding cake. The other things I had to eat were some sweet potato wedges that I made with my kids in class and the top tray of chocolates that my student gave me as a present. That was greedy. Plain n simple!

So I'll weigh when I get up. Reckon it'll be a 3lb gain! Am eating again tomorrow but it will be protein salad, so going to do packs today. Should be TS again Monday, where I'll be aiming for ketosis again :) Next food date is 11 July so I'm going to hit it till then!

Last night I got shed loads of compliments. Lots were for dress. It was gorgeous. Had to pour myself into it! Lots compliments from women just saying I looked great and that they didn't recognise me! The one I enjoyed best was from a woman who has done exante. She was amazed because I last saw her at a wedding in April and I've lost a bit since then. She said I was an inspiration and ***** at the same time!!!

For some reason I did my hair quite well. My make up looked quite good. It just came together well so I'm thankful for that :)

One thing I will say is that I still have this thing about wearing snug dresses. Dress at wedding was tight. Dress at 50th was tight. Dress last night was tight. Another half stone off and the dresses would be perfect but I never seem to get there on time. By the time last nights dress would fit me better, I'll have nowhere appropriate to go!

So, here's a rare photo of me with a head! It's a bad selfie. Don't think anyone looks good in those!

Be back later. Gym now to undo some last nights damage! Have a great day :) x

Attachments

• image-2209326596.jpg
    image-2209326596.jpg
    315.4 KB · Views: 40
U look gorgeous! Love love love the dress!!!!
1lb 3/4 is better than 3lb u predicted. My weigh day today too but just come of night shift so will do it later when I wake up.

Sounds like you had a great time :) and you look fabulous in that dress - I love that you are so confident and happy :) have a great day!

Another interesting thing from last night...

There was a woman there who I know. She had lost loads of weight and got to to size 8-10. She had a tummy tuck about 2 years ago. Was looking forward to seeing her and what she was going to wear because she organised it.

She looked amazing and had on a gorgeous lemon floaty dress. But was shocked to see that she's put on loads weight and is now an 18.

Just goes to show that you can never really take ur eye off the ball. She was so motivated last time I saw her. Never thought she would put on weight again. X

You look gorgeous TH and i have to say, with the head, you look much younger than the picture i had in my head!!
Stunning, you should be very pleased with yourself xx

Stunning pic !
And you're right about not taking your eye off the ball. Maintaining is a life time job eh ?:)

Wow you look amazeballs!! Sounds like you had a fab evening. Compliments defo feel great and spur you on. Can't believe the woman who had tummy tuck put the weight back on I'd be so gutted if I was her especially after paying all that money and going throu the pain of it too. I've heard they're real painfull. Anyway looking well good well done hun xx

You look gorgeous TH and i have to say, with the head, you look much younger than the picture i had in my head!! Stunning, you should be very pleased with yourself xx

Me too miss mac - I thought you were older for some reason TH :)

Back