Getting a grip

Have you any exercise equipment at home or DVD's TH, Might as well do something seeing as your're dressed for it. Mind you it's the afternoon now so you have probably done something already! Well done what ever it was ;). Are you doing the same as Cate with 2 consecutive days as UD'S x

I did heehaw in the end! X

Day 5

Sunday is supposed to be UD but I've decided to make it DD cos it feels wrong having two UDs in a row. I'm sure ill managed two UDs next week because u have Tri.

Another reason for DD was that I over indulged yesterday. Had my head hanging in shame!

Yesterday:

Breakfast: 2 slices buttered seeded bread, banana, coffee white

Lunch: ham sandwich, apricot, peach

Snack: 4 chopped plums with 250g FF Greek yoghurt, nectarine (way too much!)

Dinner: 2 scotch pies (they were 468 cals each!)

Late night pig out: bowl fruit n fibre, 2 slices buttered toast

Exercise: nil. Did nothing yesterday. Watched commonwealth games instead. Not exactly exercise but close!!!!!

So, yesterday I ate 6 slices if bread in total. That's piggy. No need for that.

Was stuffed this morning so decided to have DD.

Breakfast: 2 black coffees
Lunch: black coffee, sparkling water
Supper: smoked mackerel salad. Was delicious! Reckon that was about 350cals because mackerel was 270 cals alone! Enjoyed that.

Exercise: 5 mile fast bike, 3m walk

Not hungry now. Quite satisfied :) had a fantastic day today. Proud of sister as she dug deep. Met lots of lovely people. Took photos of some and sent to them by email because they were alone and had no one to cheer them or take photos of them swimming with the jellyfish :)

Bike was good. Cut short because of heavy city traffic, pedestrians and never ending red lights. Was very windy today. Manage to damage my nether regions in a pedal slip incident.

Which reminds me... TOTM showed up with bells on today too! I'm weird cis I don't mind TOTM. Don't really affect me :)

All the commonwealth spectating and attending sporting events are motivating the heck out of me :) Want to run, skip, hop, whatever!!!

Hope things are going ur way x

Attachments

• image-2964391341.jpg
    image-2964391341.jpg
    440.1 KB · Views: 18
Oh I love your photo's of my home city! Thank you as they have made me smile!

Good day over all TH. You'll soon get the balance right with UD's, bound to be tricky in the early days. x

Have you both always been sporty?
You'll soon get the hang of JUDDD I'm sure.

Have you both always been sporty? You'll soon get the hang of JUDDD I'm sure.

Yes, ran for school, netball, hockey when in Royal Navy. Wasn't the greatest but ill give it a good go :)

I come from a family who like sports. There are 3 sisters inc me and we like running n stuff. We have ran marathons together and done triathlons. I have two brothers but they are armchair enthusiasts (some would describe as couch potatoes!) x

Sounds like a great weekend. When is your official weigh in?

Best to get a whole week under your belt I reckon, especially as its the first one on JUDDD. Hope you manage to get back on your bike tomorrow. x

Day 6 DD (yesterday)

It was a funny day food wise. 495 cals in all.

Breakfast: 1/2 banana with black coffee

Snack: other half banana with sparkling water

Lunch: salad

Dinner dried chicken tikka and 80g FF Greek yoghurt

Didn't do any exercise yesterday, just lazed on couch and did some jobs! X

Day 6 DD (yesterday) It was a funny day food wise. 495 cals in all. Breakfast: 1/2 banana with black coffee Snack: other half banana with sparkling water Lunch: salad Dinner dried chicken tikka and 80g FF Greek yoghurt Didn't do any exercise yesterday, just lazed on couch and did some jobs! X

Yesterday's salad...

Attachments

• image-4180828981.jpg
    image-4180828981.jpg
    468.8 KB · Views: 11
Day 7 UD

Had fruit salad for breakfast mainly to use up fruit that is about to go off! Was nice :)

Had lovely FaceTime with OH. Think we are going to hotel on 19th and 20th just the two of us for our anniversary and then taking the girls to Blackpool pleasure beach fair and maybe an overnight with them in Liverpool too. Juggling UDs and DDs gonna be tricky :) but I'm looking forward to the challenge! X

Are you using exante on DD? I think it is really hard to plan meals and calories when you're out and about - you just have to go with the flow and try to balance things as best as possible. I know some people have taken packs to restaurants but I don't think I could do that (plus I'd get rage if the boyf had a tasty steak and I had a soup and would probably end up throwing it at the wall!). It sounds like a lovely weekend though - enjoy it! :)

Back