Getting a grip

Are you using exante on DD? I think it is really hard to plan meals and calories when you're out and about - you just have to go with the flow and try to balance things as best as possible. I know some people have taken packs to restaurants but I don't think I could do that (plus I'd get rage if the boyf had a tasty steak and I had a soup and would probably end up throwing it at the wall!). It sounds like a lovely weekend though - enjoy it! :)

I did intend to use exante but I'd rather munch on a salad to be honest.

So I've decided to keep my exante and maybe have a blast of TS when I've got nothing in my diary! Which could be when I'm back at work in September... X

Your salad looked lovely!

Hope you had a nice evening TH x

Day 8 DD

Really feel like going to gym but got text from IH saying there's a delivery coming. Great...Have avoided the gym for days and now I'm in the mood, I can't :( I can guarantee it won't be here first thing. It will be an end if day job knowing my luck!

So another DD today. Quite looking forward it if I'm honest. My UDs are definitely UP! Reading other JUDD diaries, I see that most people are like me. They started the way I have and now they seem to have levelled out and are making healthier choices on UDs now that they are further into their journey. I will hopefully do the same.

So yesterday's food:

Breakfast: fruit salad

Lunch: mug shot, wispa

Dinner: 16oz ribeye steak, fries, peppercorn sauce to dip chips in, onion loaf, iceberg wedge,

Snack: bowl cereal, SS milk, 2 wispas. That was at about 11.30pm. No need!

So there u go! WI is tomorrow :)

Have a good day! X

Attachments

• image-74726484.jpg
    image-74726484.jpg
    425.2 KB · Views: 19
I did intend to use exante but I'd rather munch on a salad to be honest.

I don't blame you!! On the one hand crispy, tasty salad or on the other, vegetable soup which I can only describe as tasting like over boiled sprouts. :yuk:

You'll soon get the hang of It TH.

"I don't blame you!! On the one hand crispy, tasty salad or on the other, vegetable soup which I can only describe as tasting like over boiled sprouts. :yuk:"

LOL don't think you are missing much there x

TH - I think you have to avoid having Wispas in the house and I have to stop buying those pesky Bueno bars! I'm DD today too. Keep telling myself that as I'm already half way through the day I only have another 1.5 x DDs this week and 3 x UDs to look forward to. Thinking about what I want to eat over the next few days. That pie and chips that I never had last weekend and also fancy scampi and chips too. Will have to see if I can schedule both of those in!

Day 8 DD

Really feel like going to gym but got text from IH saying there's a delivery coming. Great...Have avoided the gym for days and now I'm in the mood, I can't :( I can guarantee it won't be here first thing. It will be an end if day job knowing my luck!

So another DD today. Quite looking forward it if I'm honest. My UDs are definitely UP! Reading other JUDD diaries, I see that most people are like me. They started the way I have and now they seem to have levelled out and are making healthier choices on UDs now that they are further into their journey. I will hopefully do the same.

So yesterday's food:

Breakfast: fruit salad

Lunch: mug shot, wispa

Dinner: 16oz ribeye steak, fries, peppercorn sauce to dip chips in, onion loaf, iceberg wedge,

Snack: bowl cereal, SS milk, 2 wispas. That was at about 11.30pm. No need!

So there u go! WI is tomorrow :)

Have a good day! X

Sorry but your steak was only 12oz - you weren't as bad as you thought ;) xx

Been good today despite being tied to the house waiting on delivery.

Breakfast: black coffee

Lunch: black coffee

Dinner: smoked salmon pasta

Weigh in tomorrow :-/

Night night!!! X

Attachments

• image-1866582435.jpg
    image-1866582435.jpg
    508 KB · Views: 19
Well done you bloody good girl you :) Your dinner looks gorgeous!

Good luck for weigh in :D xx

Sorry but your steak was only 12oz - you weren't as bad as you thought ;) xx

Have to admit, when I read that I did think 'a 16oz steak?; that's 1lb - God, she's not messing about!' Thought you might be training for a guest spot on Man versus Food. LOL. Good luck for weigh in tomorrow. Great DD today. Well done.

Ah, you're up and posting. So, how was your weigh in?

OMG, that is brilliant!!!!! Well done. :D

That really is amazing TH. Well done you xx

Back