Getting a grip

And if you had the cake did you have an extra slice for me? ;) xx

Hope you and little C enjoyed it :candle1: x

DD today

Not had anything yet. Just sparkling water.

Have over indulged massively! Way, way, way to much. So much so that I am in need of DD :-/

Had a lovely birthday. Lots of organising and cleaning (which I don't usually enjoy, but I felt in the mood. Thought it was a little gift from God, to get me more domesticated!)

Daughter baked lemon drizzle cake and it was lovely. Had a great walk with Katie and Marco (thanks for the card and gift Mrs!)

In the evening, instead if going to the movies, we decided to rent a movie and get take away (Chinese) that's where I had about a weeks worth of UDs squeezed into 4 hours :-/

Not going to weigh tomorrow cos I know it will be bad, so I'm just going to DD today, tomorrow and Friday to see if I can lose a bit. I will know by my belt and jeans.

More organising today to distract myself. Got butterflies because sister and her OH have gone to their adoption panel meeting today to be interviewed. This is the final stage/yes or no day. Fingers crossed for them. It's her OHs birthday today :)

See ya later!

DD today

Not had anything yet. Just sparkling water.

Have over indulged massively! Way, way, way to much. So much so that I am in need of DD :-/

Had a lovely birthday. Lots of organising and cleaning (which I don't usually enjoy, but I felt in the mood. Thought it was a little gift from God, to get me more domesticated!)

Daughter baked lemon drizzle cake and it was lovely. Had a great walk with Katie and Marco (thanks for the card and gift Mrs!)

In the evening, instead if going to the movies, we decided to rent a movie and get take away (Chinese) that's where I had about a weeks worth of UDs squeezed into 4 hours :-/

Not going to weigh tomorrow cos I know it will be bad, so I'm just going to DD today, tomorrow and Friday to see if I can lose a bit. I will know by my belt and jeans.

More organising today to distract myself. Got butterflies because sister and her OH have gone to their adoption panel meeting today to be interviewed. This is the final stage/yes or no day. Fingers crossed for them. It's her OHs birthday today :)

See ya later!
Aww hope all goes well at the panel :D xx

Fabulous news, they must be over the moon :) xx

That must be such a relief TH regarding the fostering. Good news xx

Sorry not posted.

Been DD probs about 500 cals. I had chicken and veg for dinner with a sliver if lemon cake.

Otherwise I've had sparkling water ur black coffee.

Still on the tidy trail. Been organising again!

Sorting through some personal bits n bobs. Am going to put all me wee bits into a suitcase. I must keep my eyes open for a really old looking suitcase, vintage looking, to keep my nicknacks in.

I discovered my medals. I hung them on a rack thing instead of having them shoved in drawers. I must admit that they look pretty impressive. They range from (left to right) 5k/10k/half marathons/ triathlons/marathons I put all the great north run (half marathon) medals together on one peg because the ribbons are all a lovely shade of blue and then other half marathons on a desperate peg. Are you getting an OCD vibe off me at the minute?!

I also discovered a letter that me dad wrote to my gran when we lived in South Africa. The letter must be about 40 years old. He mentions me in it which is quite nice :)

Anyway, I'm in the mood to tidy the world! Gonna be late night early morning because daughter is awaiting A level results. Fingers crossed for her... She is not predicting good results...

Night night x

Attachments

• image-583490521.jpg
    image-583490521.jpg
    609 KB · Views: 18
  • image-1821210246.jpg
    image-1821210246.jpg
    524.9 KB · Views: 20
Just a quickie...

Daughter got Bs and is thankfully officially off to Uni to study Biochemistry :) She was worried that she would have to go to a far off university but thankfully she will can stay at home whilst studying x

If you can't over indulge on your birthday, when can you?!

Lots of lovely news TH, very happy for you and yours! I hear the adoption process can be especially gruelling and I'm sure you're happy to have daughter close by for Uni! Very happy for you! :)

That medal haul is impressive! I only have one so far (a 15k) but soon to have 2 more hopefully! (10k and another 15k) and I'm going to enter the wilmslow half next year! You have inspired me :)

Back