Getting back into CWP after bank holiday

I'm not giving in, dull pain now, will take another couple in a bit as out tonight and not doing it with a bad head, bad enough on water

Had a great night chatting and catching up, 3 bottles of water all night, wouldn't have been any better with alcohol, plus no taxi fare as I could drive home :)

I must be a sadist, doing a chocolate decorating course today. When booked I'd been 100% on the diet for a while, oh well what doesn't break you makes you stronger

O my god!! Your gonna have to dig deep on that one!!! I couldnt be around chocolate!!!! Think positive!!! Feel **** already today!!!! Im hoping by tomoro il b back in ketosis :) x

littlemumma said:
O my god!! Your gonna have to dig deep on that one!!! I couldnt be around chocolate!!!! Think positive!!! Feel **** already today!!!! Im hoping by tomoro il b back in ketosis :) x

It was ok, I had a chocolate tetra just before we started and was so into making the decorations I didn't think about it.

I'm pretty sure I'm not in ketosis, but only the headache yesterday, nothing today, so hoping by end of tomorrow ketosis will have kicked in.

Keep in there it will happen, just need to get through pain of carb withdrawal, I still can't believe I may be the other side, I think going out last night and being busy today has helped loads

I'm becoming a feeder, made my parents eat a cupcake each and then tell me how it tasted and whether the tastes and textures went together LOL

Hahaahaha im also a feeder i make my oh tell me how good and nice tasting the dinners i cook fior him are!!! Least im not the only one!! Yes i feel so crap today i think because ive not been atall busy.... Infact i stayed in my pjs til 5 only to have a shower and put clean pjs on!!! Must get out tomoro, headache has passed and im just gonna to bed and watch a film if my baby will settle ok :) xx

I've been bored past couple of hours, so I've had a d.i.y. mini facial, hoping my skin will feel and look better tomorrow, its been dry and horrible.

I find days when I stay in, I spend half my day looking in the fridge and cupboards even if I don't eat anything, I love lazy days, but temptation is at its highest.

I have struggled again today, why can't I het my head back to where is was 3 weeks ago.

Back to work tomorrow, hopefully routine will help if not see if I can have my jaw wired, its stupid things and I've spat out things today after I've started to eat it

I'm just so annoyed with myself I need focus

Me too :( nibbled some beetroot and some bacon from a pasta bake (no pasta tho...) im thinkin mayb i need to go up to ss+ and have that small meal in the eve... My ketostix was slightly in the pink earlier so hopefully iv havent done too much damage!! :(

I haven't been in ketosis for 2 weeks, I'm getting really annoyed at myself, but at the same time can't stop.

I ate some of the icing from yesterday and had 6 mini eggs, I think I should go back to step 2 as I'm not sticking to ss or ss+

My prob is ive still got nearly 2 stone to lose, and financially i dont think i can afford to do this diet for much longer... So do i go up the steps so when i do come off all cwp products it wnt b such a shock to my body.... I was adamant that id get to target by time i came off but looks very unlikely x

I have 8-9 stone left to lose, I'm only planning on being on cwp until I go on holiday in October, can't really afford it much after that.

The plan is to work up the steps once I have lost all the excess weight, but if I get there may change my mind.

Do what is right for you, if you feel going up the steps would be better then go for it, step 2 is good, 3 packs protein and some veg and milk, still only approx 810 cals

Well id like to stay on this a lil longer... But i think i can only afford it for about abother 4 weeks, car ins, tax etc all due i just dont wana completely stop it and eat healthier but gain weight, the last time i did this diet got to goal
And came off of it- thought i was eating healthy but gained 7lbs back in the first 2 weeks... So i dunno what to do really... Im just thinking my body will adjust better to food if i introduce sime food whilst im on the shakes still.....

littlemumma said:
Well id like to stay on this a lil longer... But i think i can only afford it for about abother 4 weeks, car ins, tax etc all due i just dont wana completely stop it and eat healthier but gain weight, the last time i did this diet got to goal
And came off of it- thought i was eating healthy but gained 7lbs back in the first 2 weeks... So i dunno what to do really... Im just thinking my body will adjust better to food if i introduce sime food whilst im on the shakes still.....

If you can only do another 4 weeks I'd start working my way up the steps, otherwise you will put the water weight on, talk to your CDC. Would you be able to get back on it after car tax etc.... Worst part of owning a car, all the expense that comes with it

I may b able to get back on it in september as money should have caught up - bit im gonna really try to sort the funds out so i dont have to get off it!!!
But i need a serious kick up the arse coz i cnt keep sneaking food!!! Failing badly :(

An option is, keep reminding yourself you only have 4 weeks to do this and try and focus, its hard really hard I know and then whilst you're not able to do it limit the carbs you eat

I have a gut feeling i can live without carbs now.... Im not a huge carb eater anyway and i havent struggled not eatin bread potatoes etc... The carb things i do love r pizzas and cakes but i know i cant eay that **** anyway, in my head i feel like i could stick to eatin protein fruit veg salad etc.... But obv i didnt get to over 15st eating that way before!!!
I do i need to stay on this diet for minimum 8 more weeks just need to try and fund it!!! X

Back