Getting back into it after a holiday?

missRV

Well I still have a stone to go, I got back from holiday on Monday (2 weeks all inclusive in Cuba) with a 4lb weight gain at Tuesday's weigh in (which is amazing considering I drank my body weight in cocktails!)

But I'm now struggling to stick to the plan. I'm following Slimming World, not wanting to eat meals, wanting to snack, over eating one day, under-eating the next. I'm hoping it's just the jetlag but I need to get my backside into gear :(

Any tips? This last stone needs to go away lol x

What a fantastic result! You have lost an incredible amount of weight for your holiday and all you regained was 4lb! im so jealous lol.

It is tough to get your head back in diet mode again, but please think about it, you have come so far, why jeopardise it all now? Get your diet head back on and stick to it! You need 3 good diet days under your belt and you will be back in the swing of it again. You can do it. You are probably suffering from a bit of jetlag and some backlash from consuming higher than usual levels of carbs over the past 2 weeks.

3 good diet days will get you back on track, and then you can look forward to shifting that last stone in a few weeks time. It will all be worth it!

Back