Getting back on the wagon

Snozzberry

Again!!

I am really pants at the whole willpower stuff. And this week my nan has been very poorly and won't be around much longer so counting points has largely been put on the backburner.

However I have been propelled back into WW action after a colleague yesterday rubbed my tummy and asked if I was pregnant again!

I am feeling very motivated today lol.

I take it your workmate doesnt know about the problems you are having with your nan? If they did, that is really insensitive of them!! I must admit, I have been trying to stick to the pp's since January but what with dad passing away and an all inclusive holiday where the menu consisted of practically sausage n chips (yuk!) I found it a bit difficult.

However, i got my head into gear properly at the end of last month and have now lost 7.5lb in a month, something to spur me on... (although i am actually 1.5lb off losing a stone since the end of December)

Whatever happens, I am sure you will be careful, you seem really motivated.

How rude of your colleague. Sorry to hear about your nan. Hope you can stay motivated and lose loads of weight to make your colleague really jealous!!!!

I wasn't offended by what she said, after all I know I'm fat and I am also very aware that I carry it round my middle (classic apple shape here). It was quite funny actually, the more she tried to backtrack the more she dug herself into a hole lol. My mate was more outraged than me, she said I should have rubbed her tummy and said no, are you? :D

It has made me think crikey, better kick myself into touch though.

oh dear nothing worse than that question, my rule if in doubt keep my mouth shut lol

good luck on getting back on the wagon xxx

Well done for having the strength and motivation to commit back to the plan. Blips always come along, but congrats on the courage for overcoming them :)

I had someone say the same to me with the pregnancy thing, at my heaviest 15 1/2 stone I carried it ALL around my belly, I looked like a size 12 everywhere else. I just replied with "nah, I'm just really, really fat" and the woman (in a clothes shop no less!) was so embarrassed I couldn't help but laugh at her after walking out in a pretend strop.

Back