Getting back on the wagon

vivaglam

Hi everyone,

It has been a while since I have posted but to the boards but I have been silently stalking the boards for help and advise over the passed number of months.

In essence I have fallen off the ww wagon and need inspiration and a giant kick up the butt so that i will stop using excuses and just do it!

My downfall is two things:
1: snacking - I have not been working recently so I have been walking to the cupboard I know I'm doing it and I just don't even stop myself
2: tracking - I'm not!

These are my main two aspects that I need to focus on and I hope that I will meet some great people on here with new food ideas as well as inspiration.

Looking forward to talking to you all soon

S

Hey vivaglam, I have a problem with snacking too and it's why I chose a VLCD. It means I only have my packs and water in the house so I cant snack even if I want to, taking food away has really helped me.

I guess if you find yourself wandering to the cupboards you need to keep yourself busy doing something else.....reading, going for a walk etc.
Or stick a picture of an item of clothing you'd like to fit into on your cupboard door so everytime you want to snack you see the pic and think twice, hopefully!

Good luck.

Back