• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Getting back on track

Yasmine

One last chance
S: 13st10lb C: 11st10lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 24.9 Loss: 2st0lb(14.58%)
For a while I've been on WW and have been having equal amounts of losses and gains, so my weight hasnt been going anywhere. I had a major weight gain after going on a binge eating rampage. At first I thought I may have the disorder, and I was worrying like crazy. But turns out, that it was just my period, I had a major weight gain of 6lbs, taking me up tp 14st.

I then decided to take this seriously, because this was just getting ridiculous. I need to lose weight for my cousins wedding, bu most importantly, for myself.

So for the past 2 weeks, I have stuck to the programme properly, I lost 9lbs last week and lost 2.5lbs this week, finally getting back into the 12 stones!

I should post more on here I think, I did well posting here when I was on Lipotrim, I guess it helps to stay on track. I hope you are all doing well on your weight loss.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Berryred

Gold Member
S: 16st13lb C: 16st7lb G: 9st7.5lb BMI: 40.9 Loss: 0st6lb(2.53%)
well done for getting back on track:)

I love coming on here it helps me stay really focused!

keep coming to the forum hun:D

Weston

S: 15st0lb C: 15st0lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 37.2 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
it is so difficult to get back on track after a bit of a blow out, but we all do it and the main thing is, is that you are back on track now. Keep going, you can do it

Yasmine

One last chance
S: 13st10lb C: 11st10lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 24.9 Loss: 2st0lb(14.58%)
Thanks ladies, I'll be sure to stay here. I hope you are both doing well.

Kaz2803

S: 16st0lb C: 15st8lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 42.6 Loss: 0st6lb(2.68%)
well done for getting back on track, those are some great losses so far! :)

I find coming on here keeps me occupied too - it stops my fingers reaching for food they shouldn't! :D

maclynn

Silver Member
S: 17st13lb G: 14st10lb
well done for getting back on track, could you pass on some of those vibes. maclynn