Getting back on track

sammyj

Hi guys, this is my 3rd week, after losing 8lb in my first i was so chuffed i decided to celebrate!!!eek!:mad: then had tummy bug then was so hungry i ate, put 3lb back on,:cry: feeling really deflated now, my 1st day has been so hard, i'm starving, freezing and miserable!!!
Can anyone tell me what are the soups like and are they any more calories than the shakes?

Hi Sammy,

I am not really a fan of the soups i quite like mushroom and veg and i know alot of people like the leek and potato trial and error i suppose hun xxx
The weather really isnt on our side aparently when you are in ketosis you really feel the cold and thats why u may be feeling the way u do.
Have you thought about getting some chicken in and if you feel really hungry you could have a little or do ss plus for a week its not failing its about finding out whats right for you and the weight loss is not much different to ss.
Keep at it hun and you can celebrate when u reach your goal and not before lol

Last edited:
Heya

I had a couple of really cold days last week as I was getting back into ketosis - but seem to be back to normal again now (and def in ketosis). SO it wont last for ever!

Just stick with it for a few days and you will be fine again...and next time you want to cheat just remember 1)how good you feel in ketosis 2)how rough you felt after cheating and restarting!

Good luck hun, keep with it.xx

Im not a great fan of the soups but i will eat the leek and potato one.

morning Sammy....just get through first 3 days then it will be plain sailing from then on...ketosis here you come ! x

I quite like the oriental chilli soup, it has a bit of a kick and is nice and warming. I found the chicken and mushroom one a little bland. Will be trying a different flavour later tonight.

Back