Getting back to goal by myself and returning to classes?

Hi all,

I got to goal back in November of last year. I stayed at goal for around 5 months attending class occasionally and then slowly put on half a stone again from Easter to about a month ago. I didn't go to classes once my weight gain tipped me out of the goal range until right at the end when I went for a few weeks (and started paying again because of being out of goal range).

I'm absolutely determined to get back into goal range and, in fact, have lost 3lbs towards it so am only (technically!) 1lb from goal range again - 4lbs from goal weight. I haven't gone back to class to lose these few pounds and plan to do it by myself.

Does anyone know what happens if/when I turn up at class back in goal range but having done it by myself and been away for more than a few weeks? If I weren't at goal, I'd need to pay for the missed weeks or start again fresh... but as I am at goal and don't want to lose any more it seems silly that I'd 'start again' or need to pay out a fortune in missed weeks - must be at least 10 - in order to again go for free.

Worst case scenario, I can't go back to class but am still at goal, but it'd be nice to know I can pop in every now and then for guidance/support/a natter.

Anyone any ideas?

Cheers
Vicky

I'm not sure actually how it works - you are supposed to pop in at least once a month to keep your target membership active, so not sure how missing weeks affects you. You would never have to pay 10 weeks of back pay - they only ever charge a max of 2 weeks backpay, or offer you the chance to rejoin (so it would only every cost you £9.95/£10 rejoin, or £14.85 for 2 weeks backpay).

I'm not sure if being away that long means that you can still just aim for the target range, or if being away so long means that you need to get back to your actual target again. Its a tricky one - because you might then feel like rejoining - but techinically you couldnt, because you have less than 7lbs to lose.

I think the only way you will find out is to give your consultant a call and ask.

And let us know how you get on. I still go every week at target, but have been out of range a couple of weeks, and I'm worried it might take a while to get back in (even thinking of buying a 6 week countdown). I'm worried that if it takes too long to get back to range, there might be a cut off point where I'd be expected to get back to actual target again, so would be intrigued to see what the answer is.

There's isn't a cut off point for when you can get back into range as long as you're still going to group.

And as far as I know a target member is a member for life, as long as you are within your target range you should be able to WI for free - regardless of how long you have been away for.

The once a month rule/2 week rule (can't remember which one) is for access to the SW website.

xx

If your last weigh in had you out of range then you would need to either pay missed weeks (as pointed out the most they ever charge is 14.85 ) or rejoin which would erase your history. If the last time you weighed in you were still within range then you would not pay.

If unsure call your consultant

Cheers for that guys - makes sense. Sounds like I'd need to pay a 'one-off' of £14.85 at the first meeting I returned to and would then be free again as long as I stayed in target range.

Cheers
Vicky

If you were back in target range the week you went back (but were out last time you went ) then you would still pay this week but not next, if you are out of target this week and out of target this week and back in next you would pay this week and next week.

You always pay the week you get to target and free after that and get one weeks grace to get back into range.

Hope that makes sense

Cheers for that. Hopefully, we're only a couple of weeks away from being back into the target range and then I'll go back. Don't mind paying the one-off fee to get myself back to the weekly classes. I find them very supportive and it's nice to be able to have a few hours away from the kids!

Back