Getting back to target... somehow!!!

Ooooh Jo, yes!! Hip bones were my absolute favourite when I had reached target. I kept finding myself knocking them on the cooker when standing, stirring something (vivid memory!) memories ;)

Pp yesterday and all went well, I am in that blissful stage of ketosis where I feel like no carbs can touch me. Not so much when thinking of wine, but there you go!

I have a lunch with some mums from school tomorrow and will have to plan well for it. I will prob just eat before i go and share a plate with my little one so it doesn't look odd (its at her house so buffet style!) I'll let the mum know not to include me in her food numbers or she'll have oodles left over!! ;)

I think I'll have another PP today and then have 3 Pvs fri/sat/sun

Have a good day all :)

Food was ok-ish yesterday... I had a pp and ended up having chicken skin - whoops! But then I have little moments of wondering how much harm it can really do when so many low carb plans allow it.... I am not planning on making a habit of it, but I just needed something and felt that was a better option than anything else cheat wise really.

So today is a pv and am off work - hoorah!

Off to see some mums from school for lunch, I will be v good! Must make sure I have eaten before I go as I know there will be lots of naughties.
Actually, just remembered I have some leftover ratatouille so will microwave that up and pour in a couple of eggs for a chachouka (sp?) style dish. Nice and quick :)

Dinner.. I think I'll make some meatballs and serve with tomato sauce and mixed veg, salad.

Have a lovely Friday all xxx

Happy Friday back at ya, C!

So nice to see you so clearly in the zone. Don't give a second thought to the chicken skin and enjoy your meatballs - man, I LOVE meatballs :D

P x

Have a fab weekend xxx Dukan friendly all the way xxx

Thanks lovelies :)

Meatballs turned into chicken stir fry (forgot to take mince outta freezer!!)

Felt bit bad at the lunch, I was totally fine not having much, i had my little One with me, so concentrating on her and helping her eat. But they started asking what I could eat (not much at all but I really really wasn't worried!) then I felt it could have come across negatively, I kept saying Dukan helps with hunger and I really wasn't needing more at all. But then thought I didn't want the host to feel upset/annoyed :( I had meant to text beforehand to warn her, but work was crazy and I just didn't get a moment, wishing I had now, but I didn't want special stuff made either.

I didn't break my diet at all and my little one ate lots of nice bits, but I came away feeling uncomfortable and just worried they would think I was being difficult :/

Anyway - today is a new day! Spent the rest of yesterday sorting the spare room that has been bugging me for weeks! Nearly there... It was COvERED in clothes for the 5 of us, so I sorted that and it feels much better in there now.

Food - tbd today, I have some chicken and will see what the weather is like.. I am fancying a warming stew at the mo, but if the sun is out, I knows OH will be all about the BBQ!! :)

Hope you all have a good weekend xx

At least bbq are Dukan Friendly along with the sald C x. Its a shame we have to explain why were eating 'healthy' xxx

Thanks Sid and Sara x

I have woken up feeling VERY tempted to jump on those scales but decided to try on a new pair of jeans instead... However, they feel no different to when i bought them weeks ago! They were difficult to do up around my tummy when I got them, and nothing has changed, so now I have that horrible feeling that it isn't working as well as I would hope. My expectations are probably too high, it has just been a few weeks, but you know what it is like! I still have memories of my clothes getting ridiculously loose very quickly. But it probably wasn't quite as fast as I am remembering :)

I was feeling tempted by stuff yesterday, I didn't have anything majorly off plan, but those little niggles are setting in, a reminder that I MUST plan so that I have protein to hand.

I have to confess (well, it is Sunday..) ;) to having a little peperami and cheese stick during the day. I was so hungry and stupidly had nothing prepared. I went for the lowest carb option I had though :)

Right, while writing this I have talked myself round - this is pretty much where I was last time when I expected big numbers and didn't get them when I thought I would, so I gave up.
If I hadn't, I would be sat here at target weight... I just need to keep going. There's no way I can't lose weight with what I am eating. Just.... Keep..... Going!!! :)

Have a lovely Sunday all :) x

Thanks P :D how's your lean living going?

just been to local shops and bought plenty of stuff for a mega cooked brekkie. I have included some lean bacon, but I think it's better I start with lotsa protein at the moment, just to get that meat in. I don't have it much, so I am seeing it as a mini 'cheat'. :)

Light bulb moment xxx you'll get there but not overnight, have a good Sunday

Happy Monday! Where did that weekend go?? :(

I cooked Loads yesterday so that I have plenty ready for hungry moments, lots of chicken, a home cooked ham (not strictly ok, I know. But was crazily cheap and I couldn't refuse)

So no excuses there. I did have some real cravings for fruit yesterday but reminding myself it will come! Just a couple more months!

Hope you are all ok x

Thanks lovelies xx

I've been exercising more lately and really enjoying it - why do we stop all these things that make us feel better? It is baffling! I love how it makes me feel, but then one day the sofa will win, and the next day, I can't quite remember that great feeling exercise gave me, so I sit on the sofa that evening too, and then I have just lost the routine. Hoping this time will be different, and only I can actually make that happen.

Anyhoo! Food all ok except for the ham, and that isn't terrible, just not pure Dukan!

Today I am having another PP as I have extra Pvs coming up. I am in London for work on thurs so will need to be PV then. I think I might just allow myself one PV meal that day so that I can enjoy my PV weekend.

Breakfast - muffins

Lunch - chicken thighs

Dinner - ham and eggs (I know... More ham but it needs using up!) :)

Have a great day all x

Thanks Sara, I do feel better at the mo, I wouldn't sound quite so chirpy when talking about work etc, but just trying to block some bits out and focus on the stuff I can actually control - what goes in my mouth and the exercise I do ;)

I am on another PP today as I'll be having 4 Pvs in a row - I will just make sure I have as much green veg as poss.

I felt a bit trimmer today!! I can take my jeans off without undoing the top button and my tummy is definitely going down. It makes me want to see the number on that scale, but I also know I will be majorly deflated if it doesn't look as positive as I am hoping for. So... Staying off them!

Food tbd . My supplies have run out - must keen on top of that!!

What Sara said :D

and isn't that so very true. Numbers on the scales are indeed just that and, if the image in the mirror pleases, that should trump the numbers hands down! This system seems to be working for you!

Back