Getting back to target... somehow!!!

Sounding good Amy... it's true that having fewer choices makes things far easier somehow! Also, because I've done this diet so often over the past few years, even shopping is easier cos I tend to fall back on old favourites. I also find I spend less money on Dukan, although many say the reverse, but I'm prone to buying extras in the evenings (usually fruit!).

As you say, it's when things slow that you need to be more vigilant. If you've not yet caught the weighing in daily bug, perhaps a weekly weigh in would remove this issue somewhat? Worth a try!

x

Hi Jo :)

Well..... I have weighed the last 2 days but really want to stay off them now as they are currently recording a loss of 8lbs in 3 days ? they cant possibly go lower, so I will stay off until attack is over to prevent feeling low about any changes!

You are right re the cost of food. All my little extras such as trips out to for food I fancy, takeaways, WINE... I should be doing rather well cutting all that out!! ;)

Food today has been good and I made my muffins for next week when I have 2tbs of oatbran. Yum!

Breakfast - meatloaf

Lunch - crabsticks (not very hungry)

Dinner - chicken tikka

Loads to drink again :) xx

Finally! I kept getting pulled away from my desk yesterday...

Hey Amy :wavey:

8lbs in 3 days! Wow! Well done!

I have not been able to crack the muffins... I've tried a million times and they all come out horribly wrong. I love my oat bran cookies (thank Leah) and the microwave chocolate mug cake :D.

Have a wonderful day xx

Hah! Thanks for posting Bonkers, pesky work 'eh!

I got my muffin recipe from Jo ages ago and they became a real necessity. I make lots of little ones as I prefer to have more things to nibble. They tend to be a little flat, but do the trick! I use silicone cases so I can easily pop them out and freeze some too.

What are your cookies like?

I have my TOTM here too and decided to stay well away from the sales until attack is over now, any fluctuations could be upsetting,

All ok food wise but felt a bit hungrier yesterday!

Breakfast was - leftover chicken

Lunch - cottage cheese, prawn and egg salad

Snack - muffins

Dinner - miso soup with tofu and konjac noodles. I had the noodles at home since I was on the 5:2 diet but never tried them. I am a fan!! I do like odd textures, so the funny noodles are perfect for me!! :D It was nice to have something different tomeat. I ended up just using the soup as a base as I didn't use much due to salt so poured most away.

Today -

Breakfast - hard boiled egg, muffins

Lunch - steak and fried eggs (lunch with friend) :)

Dinner - tbd, need to hit shops! Prob roast chicken and cottage cheese.

Snacks - cooked chicken (I have a stash of thighs here)

Have a good day all :)

So... Sometimes I really stick to my word. Other times (when it comes to not weighing myself!), not so much! I weighed in this morning and as long as nothing drastic happens overnight, I will be happy with the result. 10lbs lost in 5 days, 1 more Attack day to go. Very pleased with that!

Today we have family down so will be trying to look as non mad as poss at lunch/dinner ;) They know I have done this before but were not too impressed with the diet, until I lost the weight. But as most of you know, it does tend to stir up some negativity due to what we eat on PP days.

Anyway, it'll be fine! I will find some yummy things to make and try to eat at home so that I am in control of the food we have.

I've been pondering my pattern for alternating once I move into cruise and have decided I will have my weekends as PV so that I can have 'proper' meals with my family. I'll alternate daily, just have an extra PV day. Hopefully that won't slow anything down, will test and see.

Have a great weekend all! REALLY looking forward to a PV roast t
omorrow with lots of veggies, but saying that, Attack this time really hasn't been bad, I could have done a couple more days, but glad I don't have to! :D

10lbs on attack is fantastic and a brilliant motivation booster! I bet you'll enjoy your roast, I find it the easiest meal to join in with everyone else. When I cook a roast i chop up butternut squash in potatoe sized chunks and roast. They look almost the same as roast potatoes and no one seems to notice I'm having different. My roast has been chucked in the freezer for today as we' re now having a BBQ. Another great meal to join in with the rest if the family x

So... Sometimes I really stick to my word. Other times (when it comes to not weighing myself!), not so much! I weighed in this morning and as long as nothing drastic happens overnight, I will be happy with the result. 10lbs lost in 5 days, 1 more Attack day to go. Very pleased with that!

Today we have family down so will be trying to look as non mad as poss at lunch/dinner ;) They know I have done this before but were not too impressed with the diet, until I lost the weight. But as most of you know, it does tend to stir up some negativity due to what we eat on PP days.

Anyway, it'll be fine! I will find some yummy things to make and try to eat at home so that I am in control of the food we have.

I've been pondering my pattern for alternating once I move into cruise and have decided I will have my weekends as PV so that I can have 'proper' meals with my family. I'll alternate daily, just have an extra PV day. Hopefully that won't slow anything down, will test and see.

Have a great weekend all! REALLY looking forward to a PV roast tomorrow with lots of veggies, but saying that, Attack this time really hasn't been bad, I could have done a couple more days, but glad I don't have to! :D

10lbs is 4.5kg! That is wow!

How did the roast go? Enjoyed the veggies? :)

Hey Amy! Mind if I hang out here for a bit? :) Nice to see you again, and I'm sending you looooooooads of luck to get back on track and to target.

Cx

Back